Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: An idea - The Ultimate Grind (tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Zudahh View Post
    Why did j00 remove me from your sig?
    the website which hosted the vids started adding loads of ads at the beginning of the videos and around the page so i decided that it was too annoying to view the vids.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Oh, that's bad. Guess we can't have anything nice after all.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Damn, that would be so cool.

B-u-m-p!
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Bump, wtb rebirth/remort

Well, remort would mean that you're a wiz (in AO's case a GM) turning back into a player...

So leik rebirth more like!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Well, I guess I still want to keep this thread alive, so here we go again!

I can has bump.

Ovi auki tai tapahtuu hirveitä!

Great idea!

Definite bump from me. Even though I would not imagine doing this personally on any of my toons I can definitely appreciate the huge bundle of replay value this can open up, very very easily.

The pure joy and fun of not having to collect thousands of various things all over, yet be able to enjoy the game again all over.

There is a time and place for bumps, and this is exactly it!

Guess what time it is?

IT'S BUMPING TIME!

It's time to bump again!

Yes indeed, it is time to bamp again.

pretty itneresting

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    pretty itneresting
    Yeah, it is, isn't it?

instead how about in the new booster pack they add a quest that requires you to do a 3 team raid on a boss which drops 1 piece the awesomeness device, collect 3 pieces and it unlocks another 80 shadowlevels and extends all perklines to 20 with new awesome dd perks so we can actually kill people -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    -- and it unlocks another 80 shadowlevels and extends all perklines to 20 with new awesome dd perks so we can actually kill people -.-
    Uh... But then everyone could get the shadowlevels and perklines, and you'd end up right where you started. Not to mention that 80 more shadowlevels would probably be a bigger grind than leveling back up to 220.

I don't like that.

I think it's time to bump my thread again.

I actually like this idea. I've played a few singleplayr rpgs like this in the past, and having the abillity to start with everything you earned through the first play through definitely enhanced the replyability factor for me, versus the "okay, I beat it, throw it on the shelf with the others" factor.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast