Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Smoke Lounge

Na i'm not joking.. never been to a biodome raid or ne thing.. When i found one it was the first time i'd ever seen one.

heyas

I found awesome place where we can chill. it is in clon**** SW from 4L fgrid exit.
    here is small willage and fair trade shop. and what is best here is nice bar in trade room this place look very nice. no guards or mobs around. come and look your self

Foo
    Last edited by Foodor; Jun 5th, 2006 at 11:49:12.

This a great idea. I'd suggest Beer & Booze Bar in Hope, it's 5% though.
    Clon**** has many little empty houses too, but they are quite small.

ye, but like I sed there is fair trade shope about middle of that willage and there is big bar in trade room. only problem is that it is quite far away from nearest fgrid post.

I'm almost ready to suggest newland. There is a REALLY convienent fgrid exit right in the middle of the city, and the bar there is real close...

What I think we should all do is post 2 things we would REALLY like to see in a fixer shop/bar in this thread, and someone compile it into a big post in a couple days. Here are my two :

1) Make the <a href="http://www.aomainframe.net/showitem.aspx?AOID=162830> Hacker Club Member Chip</a> wearable in hud one and have either a meep nano or a new nano that we can quest for drop us in the fixer bar/club

2) Have some seedy characters in there, or mission terminals, that hand out missions. It'd be cool to "roll" for a mission by going to a different character who you can chat with that will give you a mission, solo or team, in a zone that you choose through leading the convo.

2.5) (make it look like a smoke lounge)
    Last edited by Tirolle; Jun 7th, 2006 at 00:22:17.

1) your suggestion nro1 is great. I will stand 100% behind that.

2) all I need is fixer shop, surgery clinic and grid-post, and of cource bar. actually not bar but smoke lounge. brown couches, couple chairs, tables, firleplace, dark light, small bar where we can get cigar and whiskey

It's time to relax

Foo

There are already empty fgrid exits... How about if they would lead to the Smoke Lounge area? A mansion that you cannot enter from anywhere else... And with grid exit similar to ones in org HQ (leads to the default grid area)...

But hey, we can always dream on and run away from them.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Personally I just want to see the Hacker's chip be good for something other than taking up inventory space..

Quote Originally Posted by Tirolle
    Personally I just want to see the Hacker's chip be good for something other than taking up inventory space..
    Mine's in a bag ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tirolle
    2) Have some seedy characters in there, or mission terminals, that hand out missions. It'd be cool to "roll" for a mission by going to a different character who you can chat with that will give you a mission, solo or team, in a zone that you choose through leading the convo.
    Maybe there can be cool rewards like high ql IQ Rings and other nice RK loot.

I can see it now:
    WTH fixer for f-mish

Haha.. that would just be another thing to add the to tells we get lol..

how about a club that can only be accessed by fixers through the fixer grid? I dont mean an exit near the club, I mean an exit directly into the club. The only way in or out is gridding. It should be for ALL fixers. its not an "omni/clan/neut" club, its a FIXER club.

** edit

inside, it should be set up like an expanded jobe luxury apartment with a great view out the windows
    Last edited by Kajukenbo; Jun 29th, 2006 at 12:07:06.

the smoke lounge bartender should be in grid armor as well.
    Plays 'Omalesh' Naked ~Society of Salvation~

It's a pity some of the mobs in Smugglers Den aggro you, even if they're grey (And I'm talking about the Smugglers Complex itself, not the caves with the nasty Mantises). It'd be a fun place to hang out otherwise.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

ok..ok.. now to bring alive an old post..

i think i found the perfect candidate for the smoke lounge.. now the only downside is it's in clan territory.. but it's right by a grid.. now if u grid to tir.. and go left there's a place called the happy rebel inn..

now for us fixers it could be the smoke loung but yah.. just a good thought.. sad thing is my fixer is omni :/

also.. there are no guards near the area.. its somewhat secluded.. and theres a Global Market Search..

There's still plenty of roleplayers that come there now and then.. Not the best of all places, if you ask me. Though it is agreat bar! =)
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

hmm.. its 100% inside the place though.. but i donno.. seemed like a good place when i was running around on my fixer

It's not the supression that's the problem. THR is inside Tir, run by the Sentinels. I know my organisation, Assembly, which is aligned to the Sentinels, wouldn't be very friendly if there'd be a bunch of Neutral/Omni Fixers hanging out in there.

Many other roleplaying organisations might act hostile to a non-Clan presence in that bar.
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

true.. i guess i get ur point.. but when i went in there nobody was in there..

but what i should think is we could be diplomatic about this because it's something fixers united for and could put aside faction for this one thing..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast