Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Smoke Lounge

Neuters R' Us sounds great place, some ppl who r making social armor guest might
    so up but not very often. but coz we ar fixers and we move fast that place can be
    in the middle of nowhere also.

Foo

Mort borgs camp has a building you can go into.. has a lounge area, restrooms, regular rooms. (couple lowbie mobs in side... no biggie)

Plus... the fact its at the borg camp its like... free added security!

I go there often when I don't feel like going to my apartment
    -:: XGI ::-
    :Legends Never Die:
    Omni-Tek Protects

Xethraan - 205 - 9 Fixer, an RK2 Org President.
    Xethsdoc - 168 - 7 Doctor, Current active toon

Latest news:
    No news is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Xethrin
    (couple lowbie mobs in side... no biggie)
    Sounds good, but how low is low-level?
    Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.

Irna - RK1 - Doctor

I dunno.. grey to me, hehe. Ill pop in later and check.
    -:: XGI ::-
    :Legends Never Die:
    Omni-Tek Protects

Xethraan - 205 - 9 Fixer, an RK2 Org President.
    Xethsdoc - 168 - 7 Doctor, Current active toon

Latest news:
    No news is good news.

Hmm after i slep over the thought of this. I think it's a great idea.. Maybe if we make enough noise on the forums we can get FC to do it. Just do a petition thread and etc.. and get everyone to sign it. lol... Just go look at the complaints about bor becoming omni lol..

I also suggest that it should be fixer only, maybe with a security guard at the door or something lol.. Like u get a access card, something similar to your apartment key.

At the end of the f-grid quest you get the hacker's club member chip. What I would suggest is to make it like the apartments, if youre in a team with the fixer, you can get in too.

Now... What would we put in this lounge? Have you seent he Fixer's concerns/wishlist thread? I saw a good description of one

In the meantime, anyone scout the f-grid yet? (I would, except my new job just kicks soooo much ass)

* Blackmarket - Much improved fixer shop as a seedy club hangout, with randomly available fixer-themed special missions. New Fixer store(s) with items that may actually be useful to fixers. A post at this URL has some very good suggestions.
    ^^ that ^^

Better yet, if FC wants to (lol) make an fgrid exit right into it, with similar requirements.... Whoa check out the triple posts.

Tirolle's idea using hacker's club member chip as key is excellent (i actually thought when got it that there is lounge somewhere for fixers only). Waiting that we should just agree some meeting place, distant and secret ofcourse and hard to reach without f-grid. Bar would be nice, but why not bring your own moonshine

Make it so the hack club chip can go in hud1, and when you meep you end up in the fixer bar :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tirolle
    Make it so the hack club chip can go in hud1, and when you meep you end up in the fixer bar :P

That is a cool idea.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirolle
    Great idea. fixers club not need to be "nowhere" it is somewhere is gridspace and only way to go there is wearing member chip in hud1 and meep. I like that idea

but like you say meanwhile we don't have that we need find some temporary place. I will check that Mort camp

Might've found a possible candidate.. Its in stret east bank by 6L exit.. its marked "Town" lol.. its a couple small buildings, donno might be a lil too small.. but I'm still looking.

Yeah, fixer shop area is ideal, kinda fishy enough interiors in houses.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Hmm.. am i the only one looking for a location lol?

I'm looking around, when I have time. I just got a new job and my schedule is kind of crazy. I'll have more time to play soon though.

Coo coo.. i like the idea of teh bar up in the air in some org cities.. i donno its just cool being up there.. donno.. but i think a real location would be better.. and i'm still looking.. i found this big ol dome. think its called biodome, and you need a key to get into it.. never been there so i have no clue what it is, but it looks cool.

i found this big ol dome. think its called biodome, and you need a key to get into it.. never been there so i have no clue what it is, but it looks cool.
    err, was this sarcasm? heh, the biodomes are for a high-end raid sequence. The keys are from an annoying quest involving tough mobs, and poof after 90 minutes.

Hehe, the biodome bosses don't really care if you have evades or not. I definitely wouldn't reccomend that place.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

It would be fun to kite those turrets if they didn't have such insane AR...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast