Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Smoke Lounge

Smoke Lounge

"This member chip belongs to an approved member of the 'Smoke Loungers' - an independent umbrella organization of self-sufficient surfers on Rubi-Ka."

Thats cool and all, but wouldnt it be cooler to have an actual lounge? Considering the time out on dropping items, does anyone know a place thats set up that we could un-offically dub the "Smoke Lounge" ?

You know, like some random building in some city that we an walk into that doesnt have any current use?

There's many of such buildings in Tir.. But I'd say a Neutral place is a better spot though. Don't know any in Neutral places.

Do make sure all roleplaying Fixers agree on a location if you pick one though.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Well, thats the question There are a few in borealis too, near the actual fixer shop.

Too bad anyone who has did Bazzit's quest for AI tech 3 is *theorically* an affiliate of the club
    BTW, why do fixers have to prove themselves to Deidre Lux to get infos? We're already members of the club right?
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Rakusu
    Too bad anyone who has did Bazzit's quest for AI tech 3 is *theorically* an affiliate of the club
    BTW, why do fixers have to prove themselves to Deidre Lux to get infos? We're already members of the club right?

Yeah, pretty stupid.. FC was just too lazy or stupid to change the quest for Fixers

And we can always keep affiliates out
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Why keep them out? You can just start your own chat channel, that way affiliates who are not invited won't hear anything anyways. Who cares they're there then?
    Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.

Irna - RK1 - Doctor

Why would a non-Fixer hang out in a random building in Bor/Tir/where-the hell-ever?
    Redliner
    1/0 Solitus Martial Artist, Atlantean.
    Dead, buried, never to return.

I like this idea, gonna be scoutin around near bor today, to see if i can find a cool place, what about the radar dish?

Quote Originally Posted by redliner
    Why would a non-Fixer hang out in a random building in Bor/Tir/where-the hell-ever?
    i hang out in a random building in liberty omni mine, near the entrance, its in the style of the old hidden "office" room in missions..
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Yes, a place where we can log off in, and just hang out. I was thinking of something dark and loungish

Wish there was a bar/lounge in Jobe... No offense, because there are a fair number of good ones out there, I could certainly deal with less fr00bishness when hanging out.
    Plays 'Omalesh' Naked ~Society of Salvation~

Seems a nice idea.

As this is assuming that the fixer has done the FGrid quest, why not choose a building next to an FGrid Exit, that way it can be far away from anywhere really but still easily accesable for fixers who are "members"

Somewhere in jobe seems a bad idea, not only for RP reasons but also because it does exclude the large Fr00b community who would have as much right to be there are any subscriber.

Along that line of thought, there are some nice fgrid exits in Newland near buildings. I think most of the Omni cities have fgrid exits near gaurds...

Any suggestions for fgrid exits?

great idea. we need good hide from buff beggers

I don't have any suggestion about place but idea is great.

Foo

theres "Neuters R' Us" in Newland City? neutral ground and from memory spitting distance from an fgrid exit, grid terminal, shops etc... Only ever seen two events take place in there.

Bar & Club Guide Listing

If we need something exclusive and if Funcom dont provide theres always the option of rolling a mission at a desired location and then having a "bouncer" sit at the door and replicate keys for people as required....
    Draeger/Rimor/Fixer | Sunglasses are a religion....

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    It's actually a bannable offense for a fixer to wear a helmet other then Shades, skinchips, or a circlet...
    Pafpuf - I'm not much of a roleplayer, but damn this sentance rocked

Hmm i know that whenever i was flying around some cities if u get in a yalm and fly up there's a bar up in the air.. Now i think it was a higher ql city and im not sure exactly what building it was but if someone had an org near a fgrid or such it would seem a good spot. Might not be too convieniant but i just like the lil mini bar up in the sky ^^.

how about the bottom floor of the fgrid?

ya, we would all be upside down blue pyrimids, but isnt that what we all are anyway?

Now that Bor is in its death throes....this is sounding like a really good idea...

I'm thinking a sweet pad that has garden access to both sides, a grid, bank, OT Map shop, and treatment clinic. As to where...could put it out in perpetual wastes near the borgs...
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast