Thread: Anyone else on rk2 getting horrendous lag since the last patch?

Anyone else on rk2 getting horrendous lag since the last patch?

Ok, right after the patch went up, it got really laggy and then rk2 crashed and was down for about 10 minutes (none of the other servers were down) and then now that its back up me and most of the people I have asked are getting 2-5 second latency even with a green ping. I have to wait 10 seconds after clicking on the grid for it to initiate zoning...
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

thats cuz a lot of high level greedy Ebay peeps all logged on at the same time and they went for Nugget/Torrasque/Prof Jones/and any other unique mob that give uber loot that can seel for about 20-500 bucks on ebay, u should do that too when u get to 200, it will really help Ebay

I just logged off because of the terrible lag. I can barely move, let alone zone anywhere. I'm getting a few *minutes* worth of lag even with green ping. Absolutely ridiculous.

!!!!

I sure as hell experianced incredible lag. TRhe ping thingy didnt show anything unordinary but I sure was lagging. Had to find some deserted backyard to chat with my guild since the lag was killing me all over RK2. Thumbs down to FC for the last patch!!!!!!!

My $0.02

The last patch really sucked. One example: I managed to zone into Rome Red (I was trying to get to the whompas). ALL OF Rome Red was MISSING except for the ground. The trees were gone, the whompas were gone, the guards were gone,..... I relogged in the zone, and nothing was different when I came back. I went to zone back to Rome Blue, got to the gate and zoned...into Rome Red.

Funcom, you screwed the pooch on this one. I haven't been able to play for more than an hour a day since the patch. Find out what you broke and fix it. Seems simple enough.
    Fistofghod
    Omni-Tek Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2

Blackronin
    Omni-Tek Trader
    Rubi-Ka 2