Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diary of a bored twinker - nanomage engi @215

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity
    Would it not be faster to just.... reroll solitus?
    I know this was meant humorously, but for the fact itself, I'm not sure a soli could do all these at 215. For sure a soli would have easier time equiping CC, but those imps have pretty hefty int/psy reqs as well.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by muha
    I know this was meant humorously, but for the fact itself, I'm not sure a soli could do all these at 215. For sure a soli would have easier time equiping CC, but those imps have pretty hefty int/psy reqs as well.
    ORLY

But alas yes, NM is better for twinking, gotta be for sommit I guess. Tho then again I went solitus for pvp, and CC is nice there.

Btw Muha do you have symbiant setup for a 220 solitus engy? In that I mean "what is possible, what is not"
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity
    Btw Muha do you have symbiant setup for a 220 solitus engy? In that I mean "what is possible, what is not"
    No, I don't even have one for nanomage. This might seem easy, but I spend hours on planning these setups, usually at reception hours when no students come. I wont go into all this trouble for something I can't use
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

Gz and thanks muha. You made me level my nanogimp engi again

To finalize things I equiped a nice ql293 left wrist. As the only difference from that and a ql300 is 4 MR and
    So is this all a 215 nanomage engi can equip? I think the 250 thigh can also be equiped with yellow belt and some hefty org benefit, maybe a Eye of the Evening Star. I don't have any, and frankly, I had enough I think the setup I came up with at the end is rather nice for a level 215 nanomage engi
    it says growing brain symb..... are u sure u didnt mess something up?
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Russm
    it says growing brain symb..... are u sure u didnt mess something up?
    thanks, fixed it. the feet and l-arm were also wrong

Yay I got the inf ring! So this setup stays for now. The second CC sleeve remains ql244, but when I ding 216 I might equip that one as well and be done with it.
    I'm still considering the 250 thigh... not being able to equip this one just hurts my twinker bone, so this might not be over. I might delay SKing for a bit more, get the yellow belt, ask some friends to temp invite me to their org for the uber benefit and equip that last one. I'll probably get enough agi to put the second CC sleeve too, so it might be a nice bonus. We will see.

For sure a soli would have easier time equiping CC, but those imps have pretty hefty int/psy reqs as well.

i did 250 brain at 218 w/o any perks on a soli.

I got bored and leveled to 216... so this marks the end of this thread. I'm sure I'll do this again, but not sure if it will be at 217, 218 or only 220. So back to SKing, I got a team waiting

not many things to twink into left im afraid =p

oops, I did it again

Well, a few days after I ding 216 I get the yellow belt real cheap... and I still have most perks set for twinking, so I thought why not equip that stubborn Excited Thigh (ql250) with requirement 1063 agi/int/psy and 1724 treatment.
    Well, it turns out that even at 216, with yellow belt, it isn't easy. I needed to borrow a second ql300 Ring of Divine Teardrops, and I needed to make a ql279 waist implant. The setup I used was this, and I also needed composite abilities, FG, SFA, treatment expertise, TT, an Extruder Bar, the surgery clinic, the ql300 Large City bonus and a ql150 Muscular Elasticity. The final result was 1063 agi, 1085 int, 1079 psy, and 1744 treatment.

While I was there, I realized I now have much more agi to play with, so I did two more perk resets and equiped the Vital Ear (ql260) requiring 1106 agi/int/psy and 1797 treatment. This turned out to be much easier, and this setup with the same buffs + NS did the trick, with final results 1114 agi, 1112 int, 1106 psy and 1814 treat.

So now I definitly do NOT plan any more twinking for a while. I wish I could do the 260 waist, but I seem to miss 30, and I'm not any closer to getting a burden.
    So back to SKing... here I come.

So now I definitly do NOT plan any more twinking for a while. I wish I could do the 260 waist, but I seem to miss 30, and I'm not any closer to getting a burden.
    So back to SKing... here I come.
    GO muha GO

now prove your the ultimat twinker and do it without burden

F SKing, u got your hall life for it, it's not everyday u prove to a hall prof that your the ultimat twinker (and u will make it easer for the nanogimps of the future)

i wouldnt say easier, just possible

some of the stuff muha has aint exactly the easiest stuff to get wtb u on rk2 so i can leech stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123