You guys have some great ideas for moving the game forward but how about fixing whats wrong first!
Let's start with yalms that can not fly over mountains or cross from area to area except in small area on border here and there. In addition many missions are in areas that will kill you if you can not fly to the door but lower levels can not afford yalms. How about pricing the yalms according to the level of the yalm and thinking of lower level players.
Doors that are made up of roots, I guess, your standing at them looking at someone or your pet and can not cast a nano. If the door is open you should be able but it is like there is a wall between you and you have to enter the the room. Thats wrong!
Why is after level 100 money is not really problem but prior to that it is the problem. You need to increase the cash flow for lower levels.
You need more information as to how to build things example weapons: you get a targeting scope in a mission but you have no idea how much skill or what kind of skill is needed to install it. When you check the info on the item this info should be displayed.
Basically you need more documentation. You seem to rely on players figuring things out and documentating them on their websites for you. Professions take knowledge this is should be gained by reading about professions and skills etc. Right now you have to guess if I am an engineer I should know what it would take take to put a weapon together but there is no information on how to be and engineer. There should be a manual for each trade about your skills and how you can use them. Already your talking about adding towers in a new update and that different trades can build different towers well what skills will be needed or will we have to guess at that too?
There is more of course but I think it would be a good start for you if you could even make a dent in the above.