Thread: double/triplewielding

double/triplewielding

So, I'm leveling this baby MA I have.

Was wondering when I should aim for double/triplewielding?

I'm guessing that triplewielding isn't too good a viable option before 100 or so or am I completely wrong?

So far, I've been going with doublewielding, and it seems to be working rather nicely, with Hazangerine claws.
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Well it has been said in other threads, wait until you get shen sticks(210+). You can do enough damage with crits.

Bob's maybe for pande / inf.

Dont think about weapons until you start doing inf missions, the best weapon you could use would be a Torturing tool, and this is quite rare as it only drops off one mob: Morgan le Faye in camelot castle. Think her spawn timer is 9 hours.

In sl triple-wielding is kinda useless(up to tl7), we aint got any decent weapons for that, unless ur disharmony perked and healproc and taking on a really hard mobo..
    I did it with high ql TT (torturing tool - Morgan) and a Nunchaku in other hand.
    I even tried this setup in pvp (tl5), wasnt doin so bad, especially @ fulldef and no as scope (wasnt switching) and with a healproc..Was pretty easy in longer fights
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

tbh, whatever it is you're attempting to kill determines when you should 2/3 wield.

if the mob has low ACs, (any hp range) take off the stick(s).
    otherwise, you'll be decreasing your overall damage output just by waiting on both weapon and fists to hit and cycle.

if the mob you're fighting has high ACs, low/mid hp and you're only doing minimal damage to it, put on 1 stick. you'll end up hitting it more often for minimal damage thus increasing your overall damage output.

high AC mobs with lots of hp, put on both sticks. you're still doing minimal damage but attacking more often then you would with just 1 stick.

...hope this helps.
    MA's aren't as easy as stated in the description at char creation; FC lies.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

If you're killing something you can't outheal I'd suggest using 2 sticks anyways. Disharmony while tripple wielding heals much better then SoR