Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The definitive guide for level 100-220

The definitive guide for level 100-220

TWINKING

Even if this is just implants and armour it is still an important part of your gameplay (unless you want to be seriously underpowered compared to all the other players around you, which i KNOW is not fun) if you don't have money for implants and armour: there's a great money making guide somewhere in these forums and remember: clicksaver is your friend! download here

IMPLANTS

well you should be getting in ql 200 ones in now, but this will be beyond some of the newer players so ql 160-190 should suffice these can be obtained by blitzing missions for implants and then getting a friendly person with Breaking and Entering iped (usually these are fixers, traders, engineers and sometimes MPs) to clean them for you
    Next implant them with whatever you want, an ideal pvm setup is this: Implant setup

The symbiants will set you back a few million a piece but this can easily solved by (again) using clicksaver. A good idea at this point is to stay at level 112 and roll lots of ql 200 missions for nice moneymaking items such as the
    jobe made bladestaff which will sell nicely from 5-10million credits, also rolling ql 200 nano charged weapons sell nicely as well (2-4million a piece):
    Nano-charged assault rifle
    Nano-charged rifle

You could also stay at a few other levels to roll buff guns but I won't list them here as a blitz list can be found here

ARMOUR

First tier keeper armour is not half bad at all ( I know I was ecstatic when i got my first set) they add: HP
    Melee init
    Runspeed
    Evade clsc
    Fastattack
    ACs are equal to enforcers Tier 1(very good). Fill up remaing spots with CAS, carb (sided), prowler, predator
    The sided shoulderpads are very nice for your otherwise naked shoulders.
    Neutrals can wear both for a +400 hp boost, omni can wear both upgraded and non-upgraded versions for a 350hp boost (clans lose out because were poor :<<)
    Clan
    Omni (these are made by adding an omnifier to the finished pad)

Here is something like what you should be aiming for: Armour setup

Predator is still a viable choice for the early tl4 as its evade and max hp bonuses are better than the ACs currently available but you need to start thinking about upgrading your armour class soon because mobs in SL hit HARD.

Apocalypse Leather and Omni-tek Steel ribbed are good alternatives for opifex (maybe even solitus?) keepers, they add decent evades and initiative bonuses and the AC they provide is enough to see you through tl5 to late tl6.

guide to Apocalypse Leather
    guide to Omni-tek Steel-ribbed

If tier 1 is not an option for you then CAS and carbonum will suffice until you can grab yourself a set, prowler armour from CoH is nice for opifex evade keepers.

Pirateme suggests bellum badonis. This armour set has very nice stats though the high stam req might be a bit too much for most average players. With the introduction of LE and the vast amount of twinking items available to you now, it would be possible to get this on at about level 170 with a little effort.

Since the release of LE there has been a option to obtain the new OFAB armour from the vendors. These require victory points to buy and VPs can only be obtained from the battlestation or alien missions and with the new patch daily missions. They require a long time farming and unless you are staying at a particular level it is not worth getting a whole set of the armour.

The only pieces I would recommend getting if you are patient enough are the Chest and sleeves as they add a hefty amount to 2he and the chest piece has other nice bonuses too. They do however require you to upgrade them using the type-64 bio material obtained through alien missions or bought from another player as they are no longer nodrop.

In a highly unlikely situation that you are overflowing with credits then of course alien armour is the best choice for you. Strong/Enduring would be ideal armour for a keeper and if you have both then combnied mercenaries armour is the best for levelling up.

A good choice for the levelling keeper would be to obtain a full set of tier 2 about level 160ish, this armour levels all the way to 220 and you can then further upgrade it (UNLESS YOU ARE NEUTRAL) to Tier 3 when you meet the requirements. It is a cheap choice (considering you don't have to upgrade by buying new sets of armour) and very effective as the chest adds 2he, the sleeves add melee init and the pants add evade clsc. The other parts of tier are not worth getting at T2 standard.

Neutrals have an interesting option of armour which is found off the rafter dynabosses in Scheol, this nonpartisan armour adds decent ACs and max hp but has a horrible colour (same as the newland guards armour).

Also if you have way too much time and money to waste you could farm yourself a set of Infantry Crepuscule Armour. The stats aren't fantastic but at least you'll be unique looking.

This armour (not to be confused with crepuscule) can drop off any SL mob and the back and helmet pieces are especially exceptional parts that can fill gaps in your tier or other sets.

There are other miscellaneous parts of armour you can also use to fill in gaps of your armour sets.Dragon armour (from Tarasque) has two good parts in it: the pants and the chest. The pants add 25 to all evades and has reasonable AC and is around 10m for a pair. The chest however Is much more expensive (200m) and adds 42 to all damage and 300 max hp.

Also if you're really into your evades you can grab some pieces of this
    This mystical force armour is very nice for add as much evades as you can to your keeper.

Luziciona suggest Knight's Armour, which is a very decent set for any melee class. There are two sets, one for each faction
    Sworn Knights (Omni)
    Conscientious Knights (Clan)
    Notice that the helmets can be upgraded by the armour upgrade item from sector 13 in APF by Action Probability Estimator's

A new instance has been added to adonis which houses the Goddess armor. Basically this is an upgraded predator set for people who are above level 150, easily last you until level 200.

One really fantastic piece of back armour are the new cloak of the reanimated xxx's. The mobs that drop the parts are regularly farmed and if you cannot kill them yourself, many people just leave the parts since they just are there to finish daily missions and/or farming rarer items.

Finally the very very endgame instance named the Gauntlet has a backpiece and shoulders which are EXTREMELY good.

WEAPON

A very important aspect of your keeping life =) while you won't be doing as much damage as the MAs,Shades and soldiers, you will be pumping out decent amounts of solid regular damage if you are equipped right. Now this isn't true for me because i used a frosty til 125 when i got my FBR so don't take my example lol, try and get yourself a sacrosanct sword staff/inamorta naginata, the recharge might look unsavoury but trust me: adding a enel-thar glyph to it will make it OD the frosty by a large chunk and don't even think of using the stygian at elysium hecks you will hit maximum 400 a hit and crits won't be much better. If you're REALLY lucky and find a keeper turnspirit by some fluke then adding that to your swordstaff will make it even better. It will turn into a double sword of counteraction with a min dmg of 250 WITH fastattack and dimach, it also does cold damage which sets you up nicely for the FBR if you are going that route.

If you want to spend a week or two farming credits then i highly recommend getting a (long)sword of the illuminated, it absolutely rips apart all mobs from nasc-scheol that aren't hecklers. Another similar weapon to this is the copy of the excalibur and this REALLY does own everything up to adonis hecks. The bad thing is you will need a very nice crit setup as the low min damage will not grant you very nice regular hits. FBR is still the weapon of choice here but if you can get your hands on an abyssal desecrator then lots of people will gawp in awe at how you hold aggro with a styg
    Heres a list of the weapons i've mentioned starting with the lowest level ones(and a few others):

Sacrosanct Sword Staff The next step up if you're lucky enough to find one of these, they boast a min damage higher than the frosty and also a higher MBS which means it will last you longer, these can be found from ql 100-300 but you would want to stop at about ql 180 as then you will have enough 2he for a FBR or other Inner sanctum 2he weapons. The things have the advantage of being upgraded: TWICE, and here's how:

clicky

Inamorata Naginata This is just the omni equivalent of the weapon above.

Longsword of the Illuminated One of the best keeper weapons, but works on low AC mobs only unfortunately (ie not hecklers) a very expensive and rare piece of equipment, don't get your hopes up for this one unless you're prepared to farm a long time.

Frost-Bound Reaper The big brother to the frosty, same advantages, same shortcomings except the slow attack is expressed in another way: the -1100melee init debuff on it, good news is you only need to have -100 or so melee init to make this thing swing at 1/1 but you must be at full agrro. A min damage of 386 makes it a very powerful scythe and a MBS of 1150 means you will be doing 1.3k-1.4k a HIT if you have hit the MBS of this beast, acquired at level 125 from the Inner sanctum, 2nd floor.

Abyssal DesecratorBig bro to the styg, again with the same good and bad things about it, although this version has a meaty max damage of 666 crits with this thing are not bad at all. Drops from HEZAK on the 3rd floor of the inner sanctum.

Permafrost cool name if you ask me, basically a toned down abyssal desecrator but in some respects better: it has a root proc which roots whatever you're fighting with a 7% chance. The recharge is lower so its possible to get this to swing 1/1.2 at full def. FA recharge will be quite long though.

Copy of the Excalibur This is by far the best choice for RK and low AC mobs in SL, a GIGANTIC max damage of 800 along with the respectable 100 crit will ensure your crits will make up for the 70-90million spent on this sword, may be difficult to equip before level 126

Kyr'ozch Sword type-112 The favourite sword for the high level keepers, high min damage on the alien weapon and the addition of Fastattack, Brawl and Dimach make this weapon extremely formidable, it is quite costly however as the type 112 bio material is used to make several other alien weapons. May set you back 20mil+ for a ql 200+ sword

OFAB wolf MKx The 2he weapon from the LE expansion and currently a solid keeper weapon for all purposes. Only downside is that it has to be bought with victory points (18k). Melee damage means it is now the same damage type as our perks and it is a very fast weapon (1/1 at full def with 300 ai scope in is very possible).

Edge of Tarasque/Honed Edge of Tarasque While the original edge was pretty shoddy for anything but rk and mid level pvp, the NEW AND IMPROVED edge is now the pvp weapon of choice instead of the Ofab wolf MK6. Hard to get since Tarasque is always contested and it has a horribly low droprate.

Blade of Khione/Blade of Khione's Will These are interesting pieces of weaponry, the first resembles the Frost-bound reaper with its init debuff, but its not as severe it also has fastattack and a much higher MBS making it superb PvM weapon for after the FBR. Blade of Kione's Will is a stopgap between the previous sword and the higher level alien and ofab swords, it's a pretty good weapon in its own right and the stun proc makes it even more interesting. The unfortunate thing is that it is cold damage, meaning it's less effective on absorbs.

Pride of the Xan This is probably the current top weapon for pvp and pvm, made by combining the Lady/Lord of Pride, which drops from the beast, with a Xan Weapon Upgrade Device found from the Mitaar/Vortexx/12man instances.
    Last edited by Manaas; Aug 4th, 2013 at 15:09:11.

Part 2

SKILLS

Knowing where to put those precious ips will help you plan your keeper better and save you the hassle of nasty ip resets and periods of tight ips, here is a definitive list of where to spend your points:

Abilities: I make it a habit of MAXING every single ability, but it has been know that keepers can get on perfectly well skimping on the Psychic and Sense and only raising it enough to equip what you want to equip.

Body Dev. is a max skill, more hp is never bad unless you're going for some funky low hp setup (in all honesty doesn't work that well anymore).

Nanopool: this is a tricky one, only raise it enough so you can cast all of your current auras, as they require insane amounts of nano to cast

Brawling: if you have a weapon that requires brawling, then try and keep this up to date, brawl crits do insane amounts of damage on low AC mobs. Getting past 1k brawl means you have a 20% chance to stun instead of 10% and if you somehow manage to get over 2k brawl (I think impossible for a keeper) you get a 4 second stun instead of a 3 second one.

Dimach:Not essential at all at these levels, leave it well alone until you reach stages where you hit title caps (135-150, 165-190) then you can splash out on this very nice heal, heals me about 8k hp at 1.5k dimach skill.

2handed edged weapons: always keep this maxed unless you know exactly why you don't want to.

Fastattack: I personally keep this maxed (its a green skill you might as well) but some people, due to ip troubles only raise this enough to equip weapons or use flurries. Maxing this skill has 2 benefits: you hit more often with it and you crit more often with it.

Computer literacy:don't be put off by the dark blue colour, Comp. lit is one of the most important skills for every profession so max this always unless you have a good reason not to.

Psychology: Not really used for anything except putting towers down and making glyphs and jobe implants, a green skill and i kept this high to put down nicer towers.

Melee init: i tend to max this being a green skill and needs to be maxed if you're using a FBR and for fighting at full def.

evade clsc:max this, more u have more hits you evade and the less you get crit from up close and personal attacks, which is what the majority of SL mobs do

Dodge-rng: Bit more expensive than evade but worth putting some in to evade and reduce crit from ranged attacks

Duck-exp: same as above, but note that most mobs in SL check this evade so beware of neglecting this.

Run Speed: Very useful in many situations, not a high priority skill but its nice to be able to run fast :P

Matter metamorphasis:not used in anything dont put any ips here

Bio metamophasis: used in all your auras, so kinda important, i usually raise this enough so i can self cast the best auras for my level with just comp nano and a HUD 3 swap.

Psychological modifications: Other main nanoskill for auras, same for BM

Matter creation: used for nothing

Sensory Improvement: Used in your weapon skill buffs,max enough so you can cast your buffs obviously =P

Time&Space:used in our procs, not too important at this stage, if you have spare ips during title caps then it may be worth dumping a few points into here for more damage.

PERKS

Profession perks:

Blessing: One of the most imprtant perks for a high level keeper (150+) starts off with a small heal of about 130 called lay on hands and scales up as you level and put more perks into this line at the moment it heals me for 1639 points at level 220 with 10 perks into this line At blessing 6 (level 150) you get a mega heal called curing touch which starts off at just less than 3k but at 220 with 10 perks into this line it heals up to 7k a complete lifesaver. Adds 2770 hp with 10 perks into it.

Aura of Revival: A nice perk to have form the lower levels but the impact dissipates after level 120ish, a great soloing+team tool to have at lowbie levels as the 10-7 second pulse heals for a lot then. Only recommended for new keepers =D heals 404 per tick at perk 10.

Crusade:A very nice perkline for lowbies, the DoT does about 300 damage a pop to start off with and can really bump up your damage from levels 15-30, also adds hp which is nice, melee init, also nice and fastattack for your twinking needs =). At perk 6 you get a nice team Add all off and HoT. At perk 10 you get an AoE stun and a 10k taunt, very useful for saving your team when the enfo dies.

Holy Mark: Adds HP ACs and evades and the perk actions debuffs add all off/def. Final perk gets you a 5 minute 185 point HoT qhich ON USE removes DoTs. I suggest leaving this line out until high shadowlevels and when you're more geared towards pvm and soloing, the evades and hp can be lifesavers and the debuffs help you crit a lot more. Also great for PvP, 200 evade clsc really helps against melee users and the added dodge-rng and duck-exp is a welcome bonus too.

Street Samurai: Completely destroys your ranged init so forget about using any ranged weapon for general use you have this line perked. Primarily a DD line just to bump up your damage the perks also do a fair amount of damage. This perkline can equal your damage to shades if you know what you're doing. Honoring the ancients is a great perk vs stun professions but other than that this perkline is quite useless for pvp.

Group perks
    BIO SHIELDING: Not as good as it once was, but still pretty important ans has its uses.

REAVER: Another on of our most important perklines, it adds 180 2he skill and also some fun perks.

Mountaineer: Quite a useless perkline for anything else but buffing. If you have someone who can use the stoneworks perk then maybe the detonate stoneworks is a good dd perk, not worth everyday use imo especially as it's bugged and it won't remove the encase in stone root.

Spatial Displacement: Fantastic perkline if you don't like being rooted. This however means you need to give up another perkline such as blessing or holy mark to use it.

AI PERKS

Champion of Heavy Infantry: Adds a total of 100 2he, 2hb and melee energy passively and gives two very nice perks:
    Bluntness: does 2800 min dmg at perk 10, does more damage if nano feast is running on the target (3500)
    Break: 690 point DoT lasts for 30 seconds 5s in between each tick and also a 1.8k AC debuff

Champion of Nanocombat: adds 100 to all nanoskills, useful for casting auras also adds 2 nice perks
    Nano feast: same damage as bluntness and does more dmg if fuzz is running on target, has nano resist check which is very useful as most thing's nano resist is lower than their evades so its more likely you can perk them
    Bot confinement: 1900-2100 dmg with a -20% nano damage nodifier useful in limited situations, again an nano resist check instead of evades.

Atrox Primary Genome: only available to atrox and adds a decent amount of str+stam. Commonly perked for the Mongo Rage perk which adds 1500 to your attack rating for 10 seconds and putting a damage over time on you after it's over. Body tackle is an average damage perk with 10% chance to stun.

Atrox Secondary Genome
    Last edited by Manaas; Aug 3rd, 2013 at 19:00:34.

LE RESEARCH

This

Is what you will get from researching all 70 LE perks and I will link to the proc effects below:

Affiliated Renewal- type 1
    Ambient Purification- type 2
    Benevolent Barrier- type 1
    Eschew the Faithless- type 1
    Faithful Reconstruction- type 2
    Faithful Revival- type 1
    Ignore the Unrepentant- type 2
    Pure Strike- type 2
    Righteous Smite- type 2
    Righteous Strike- type 2
    Symbiotic Bypass- type 1
    Virtuous Reaper- type 2

Note that benevolent barrier lasts for 10 minutes so I usually try to get this up and then switch to a heal/evade proc depending on what I'm doing.

Usually when soloing I will run both symbiotic bypass and ignore the unrepentant.

In a team I will run Righteous smite and faithful revival
    Last edited by Manaas; Aug 3rd, 2013 at 18:56:30.

Good alternative is Omni-Steel Ribbed/Apocalypse leather with pred circlet is a sorta like an upgraded pred for TL4-5-heck even 6+ is viable lest in part if it's say a Solitus or Opi keep which may be lacking Strength and or Stam for higher tier or if they are skipping tier altogether, seeing as how tier is kinda not used SO much in comparison to ofab being free.

armour suggestion noted

And tier is free if you can be arsed to farm it yourself

makes you wonder which of the following is faster:
    1) farming creds to buy the glyphs for tier
    2) farming the parts to make tier
    3) farming the VP to buy ofab, then farming the bio material to upgrade it
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rub View Post
    makes you wonder which of the following is faster:
    1) farming creds to buy the glyphs for tier
    2) farming the parts to make tier
    3) farming the VP to buy ofab, then farming the bio material to upgrade it
    Depends a lot about the level you are and the Tier final ql you aim for.

For Tier 1 you can't farm the stuff. at the level you need it.
    For Tier 2 it takes longer to farm them then to earn the credits if you can't get a team going, and it will be tough.
    For Tier 3.. well farming is defently possible I belive though getting glyphs in pande does require a HHAB which cost 60-80 mill as a startup cost.. (you will most likely want it later though.))

As a poor keeper myself I'm currently focused on getting VP.. and I am begininng to consider it as long a houl as the 1k token board.. and you even have to stand in a line wating from time to time.

Hope that gives some answers.
    Last edited by kaltone; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 18:18:24. Reason: spelling & clarification

Sorry I’ll try to show my best English skills as i suck at it and its not my 1st lang.

Anyways, this guide is really useful.. I started a new keeper and now he's lvl 80 I recon. Problem is I don’t really know what perks to use. I talked to one of the keepers I meat in BS the other day and he said for low-levels just use Aura of Revival and Bio Shield.

Are those 2 lines good enough till like level 150? And yes, just mention that for those who are low on credits could stay at 150 and use sector 10 as their way to make good credits and have some good armor.
    | Sweetouch - 220 Doc | Soulkrat - 218 Crat |
    | Darksith - 220 Shade | Necrid - 220 MA |
    | Neclid - 219 Soljer | Sweetcalms - 150 crat |

Thanks for the guide, I've actually built my keeper somewhat like that... Got some questions though, I'm sure some of you have come across the same thing: Currently level 173. All base stats maxed, as is bodydev, nanopool, 2HE, FA, brawl, evades, nanoresist, melee init, runspeed, treatment, first aid, BM/PM/TS/SI and complit. All breed or titlecapped. So, what is there to do until TL6? Just leveling/filling research? Is this the right moment to save up IP? How can I improve my char during this period? How about maxing dimach?

A lot of questions, hope someone can direct me to the right path!
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Save IP if you want, max dimach and ofc hf

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Bluntness: does 2800 min dmg at perk 10, does more damage if nano feast is running on the target (3500)
    Sadly, the dmg only increases, when your target has Affected by Nano Feast from somebody else running.

I have perked CoHI as well as CoNC and Bluntness always hits for 2800, no matter if I chain it right after Feast or wait 1-3 seconds between the 2 perks without doing anything or chain 1-3 other perks between the 2... Bluntness always does 2800.

On larger raids or when you team somebody else who has CoNC perked is the only possibility to hit the 3500+.
    Papaver "Somniferum" (giMP) - Maternus (Enf) - Strumpf (Enf) - BillDoor (MA)
    S.I.N.C, RK1

Quote Originally Posted by patho View Post
    I'll never titlewhore. Its like watching gay midget porn, it just doesn't get me off. Both titlewhores and gay midgets have all right in the world to do as they please tho'. Knock yourselves out.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloer View Post
    Thanks for the guide, I've actually built my keeper somewhat like that... Got some questions though, I'm sure some of you have come across the same thing: Currently level 173. All base stats maxed, as is bodydev, nanopool, 2HE, FA, brawl, evades, nanoresist, melee init, runspeed, treatment, first aid, BM/PM/TS/SI and complit. All breed or titlecapped. So, what is there to do until TL6? Just leveling/filling research? Is this the right moment to save up IP? How can I improve my char during this period? How about maxing dimach?

A lot of questions, hope someone can direct me to the right path!
    dimach is a great heal to have so i would max it if you have ip. Apart from those skills i would start pooling ip from now on until 190

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetouch View Post
    Sorry I’ll try to show my best English skills as i suck at it and its not my 1st lang.

Anyways, this guide is really useful.. I started a new keeper and now he's lvl 80 I recon. Problem is I don’t really know what perks to use. I talked to one of the keepers I meat in BS the other day and he said for low-levels just use Aura of Revival and Bio Shield.

Are those 2 lines good enough till like level 150? And yes, just mention that for those who are low on credits could stay at 150 and use sector 10 as their way to make good credits and have some good armor.
    Get rid of AoR at about level 130 and then max in this order:

Bio shield, reaver, blessing/SS

You give good armor choices for the levels around 130ish, but what about as you progress, such as around level 170? I've heard people say that the T2 chest is the only really good piece of the entire set. What else would you use?

Dchest, Dpants, Mystical, Predator, Ofab sleeves/chest/pant (do a lot of LE missions and loot vp!), Silken gloves (atrox only), Electro Gloves (Type 112), Rockcrusher Gauntlets (totw), apocalypse, bellum, ...
    blah

updated and bump

A good choice for the levelling keeper would be to obtain a full set of tier 2 about level 160ish, this armour levels all the way to 220 and, unless you are neutral, you can then further upgrade it to Tier 3, when you meet the requirements. It is a cheap choice (considering you don't have to upgrade by buying new sets of armour) and very effective as the chest adds 2he, the sleeves add melee init and the pants add evade clsc. The other parts of tier are not worth getting at T2 standard.
    Just for completeness...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Regarding Armor:
    Conscientious Knight (not omni) / Sworn Knight (not clan) has nice AC and modifers, and should be a nice option for both PvP and PvM with NR, evade, melee init & first aid. Pads & helmet are kinda common stuff afaik, gloves, sleeves and boots are rare. Cloak is nodrop, and the mobs u have to kill are kinda hard to get to for a TL5-6. Prophets in Sided temples in Inferno might not be something you run into every day... Armor looks very cool though, and I would like to meet a 1he knight keeper with sword and shield some day! (SoC + Scheol quest reward, maybe?)

There's the (Neon Yellow) Non-Partisan armor for Neuts. Available in a wide QL range. Adds oki AC and lots of hp. No helmet, and the Chest is nodrop. Not much of a prob as it isn't rare, dropping from Rafter Bosses in Scheol, besides u should have T1/T2 chest anyways.

Infantry Armor can be an option, as they have various useful modifiers. Available from QL 75 and up, dropping from sided mobs in SL. Infantry Helmet is the best part of that set imho, with nice AC, hp, melee init and even evade close.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

kinda updated
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Have a fun time up until 220!!!
    Sarcasm!
    blah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast