Thread: keeper tier

keeper tier

i have several questions about keeper tier:

if i was were a very poor player (credit wise) would t3 be the best option for me rather then combined armor?

as a keeper that is going for T3, what would be the main T2 pieces i should get first?

why is there so much hate towards T3 keeper support system?

what is your opinion on keeper tier, and what other options are there besides tier(besides azures and sentinels)?

chest piece is the most enjoyed piece i'd say. for the 2h edge and max hp it
    gives. pants would be the 2nd part since it adds awsome evades.

other than that the shoulders would be nice for some more hp and strength
    modifier.

other armor besides tier? erm i think i used omni armed forces sleeves but thats
    it until i got my alien gear.

T3 chest and maybe pants are good endgame armor.
    Wildkeeper - 220/30/62 Solitus Keeper
    The Renaissance - www.trguild.com

Currently playing on WoW(EU) Server- Grim Batol.

Keeper Tier Armour is actually pretty nice imo.
    I'm currently using a couple pieces of Azure with the rest Tier but I'm gonna swap out the sleeves @ 190 for Sup. Sentinel Sleeves for some extra 2he and I still need to get a Shoulder done for some more hp.
    Overall, it's still not cheap to get all your Tier done but the mods are worth it unless you can fork out billions for Combined...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero
    i have several questions about keeper tier:

if i was were a very poor player (credit wise) would t3 be the best option for me rather then combined armor?
    yes

as a keeper that is going for T3, what would be the main T2 pieces i should get first?
    chest, pants, pad, sleeves (only 1 pad, since you will most likely have a MoR on the other shoulder, however its nice to have another pad to swap with for more HP

why is there so much hate towards T3 keeper support system?
    it doesnt add anything usefull to keeper trade other than AC, compared to that the bellum cloak is easier to get on for a little better AC, but the T3 back is alot cheaper... IMO either is OK untill you can get a Spirit Shroud or Modified mesh coat

what is your opinion on keeper tier, and what other options are there besides tier(besides azures and sentinels)?
    keeper tier is pretty nice, but if you plan on QL300 AI armor, a mix of Bellum, SS and Azure will work to but the chest piece is a must IMO

The pads are very nice for a PvM purpose due to the +800hp when you got both, the chest is simply the best piece armor for a keeper and the pants mods make that piece of armor one of the best aswell because of the way keeper go, aka evades.
    T3 is definitly a good armor for a keeper, Combined is for sure better but compared to other's chosen/faithful we got one of the best lessthan3billion armor set.

I've pretty much used tier all the way, used sworn knights and infantry helms and at the moment using tiny spider band for DD and an AI hood until I buy another sworn knights for soloing Chest is by far the best piece adding 60 2he at ql300 and therefore more AR than commandos even

Pads are very nice for hp when you can begin maxing them but also used purely for looks at t2/early t3.

Legs are probably the best piece after chest as they add a huge boost to evade clsc, unfortunately not that good mass pvp wise as most would be ranged imo (at least those that could hit you, i.e the guys in the blob 40m away melee can't ) but for pvm I don't think there is anything better for evade clsc, and if there is I'd like to know about it

Sleeves are the most underrated piece imo, the extra melee init is great for running more defensive when soloing, however for DD in pen mish right (or is it left?) sleeves of the best and Omni AF/sentinel sleevs pull through on top.

Glove slot is possibly where you have most choices, smelly butcher gloves or champion brood gauntlets for AR, electro gloves if you can get them for DD, and then for soloing...not really much around i'd use whatever you have with highest AC, i'm hoping to make some scout or strong-based gloves from org raids personally. Also azure gloves have a HP add if you want to max out hp for soloing.

Boots is another slightly iffy slot, just because you need to swap them out for Inferno boots. Tier for the early levels and later on AF is a good choice for the 240hp.

Back slot has a lot of options available, the lower NTA's are nice if you can get them, ancient container early on, and then possibly a swap to omni-armed forces tank armour to avoid the 'gimpy' reputation of the AC later on, and the expensive options as always, Notucomm/HNTA/RBP/Spirit Shroud (that ones expensive in time at least )

Other options are the evades based armour, you didn't mention a level but basically predator/omni-steel/prowler armour particularly good options if you're opi.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

I think you won't be the best keeper in the world just having T3, but then again you can do a LOT worse, faithful is definitely a viable option for a keeper (loving my chest,pants, pads atm). And you can just use T3 until you get enough points in pande to get some zod, beast armour , beast pants and pads are ultra cool, and the (right or left?) sleeve adds 30 to melee skills (poor mans combined sleeve =P) which can easily compensate. Back armour, well T3 backpiece kinda completes the set doesn't it =P I'd say get it for parties where you're chain casting elude pain for laughs ^^ a keeper in full faithful is the closest thing you get to sex in this game (that part might just be me).

And i wish they swapped the colours around so clan got blue tier =( blue being my favourite colour but i have my priorities sorted so nope, not rerolling to omni XD.

Final thing: MAKE KEEPER TIER MULTICOLOURED and give us a choice to fill the white in with some other colour liek black or something, colour customizable armour ftw..

Get only chest and keep all credz you planned to get for tier to buy some low ql strong bots. You can resell AI armor, not tier.
    blah

Tier is sexier than AI armour and much cheaper LOOKS FTW!

You're not sexy tbh
    blah

ur a trox: rethink ur statement please