Thread: AI advy perks

AI advy perks

I´m kinda new to AI and using the AI perks I need atm,

anyway,

I wonder if there´s some general way how to use AI perks best for an advy...

any ideas?
    /tell Darclaw (Rimor)

At level 150ish I had all mine in Champ of Light Infantry. Occasionally, you might need to put a few into Champ of Nano Combat to cast that next heal or morph a little earlier.

You can reset one perk every day, so feel free to play around and experiment. You can use the Perk Planner (on the left menu) at www.auno.org.

I would tend to agree with stavro, either light arty or inf depending on whether you are pistol or 1he at low levels and then at 200+ you'll start to really need the nanoskills so champ of nano combat would become more important.
    Supafowl 220/20 Empire Adv Lovechild of FC My Equipment
    Peculiar 215/17 Empire Fixer My Equipment
    Supafu 165/15 Empire MA My Equipment

Proud Squad Commander of The Avatars Reloaded Empire!
    Nerf Keepers!

yes, champion of nanocombat is really important when you hit sl heals. But as soon as you can with IP/gear you should reset it to champion of light art/inf. If you are trox, you might have fun with atrox primary genome too, mongo rage is quite nice.

Thank you for your replies, that´s basically what I thought, so I am raising my chimp of light infantry now.. didn´t know about such importance of nano after 200 (long time till then tho lol).. thanx!
    /tell Darclaw (Rimor)

i keep champ of nano + champ of infantry both trained as they both have very nice and easy to land perks which help for a good alpha (if you pvp)

the call is also a very nice perkline with some heals and evades, but i would go for nano/champ first or if you have about 4 months solid spare get ai30 ^^
    220/21