Thread: ARK Tours for your Organization

ARK Tours for your Organization

Hey guys,

Once again, ARK Tours would like to offer private tours for your Organization. This is an excellent opportunity for everyone in your org to learn more about the planet Rubi-Ka and the Shadowlands. Each of our tours are given by a certified ARK Tour Guide who will take you to various places throughout the planet, explaining the history and story behind them.

Current Tours Offered:

Rubi-Ka
    (No expansions required)
    Omni-Tek Cities (For Omni factions only)
    - Level 2+
    Neutral Cities (For Neutral factions only)
    - Level 2+
    Clan Cities (For Clan factions only)
    - Level 2+

Shadowlands
    (Shadowlands expansion required)
    Nascence Frontier
    - Level 5+
    Elysium
    - Level 120+

To book one of these tours for your organization, or if you have any questions, you may:
    - email tours@ark.anarchy-online.com
    Last edited by Bekrowe; Dec 29th, 2007 at 06:55:01.
    Advisor Kruceas (Paragon)
    Media Productions
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines

Other than Tir, I think Neutrals should be allowed to do tours to other cities. I mean it would make sense. Why tour your own town when you can go learn about others (especially omni cities where Neuts should sell their loot to get the best profit)

And all factions should be allowed to tour Neutral cities
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Other than Tir, I think Neutrals should be allowed to do tours to other cities. I mean it would make sense. Why tour your own town when you can go learn about others (especially omni cities where Neuts should sell their loot to get the best profit)

And all factions should be allowed to tour Neutral cities
    You do raise an interesting point; all factions are safe in neutral cities and neutrals are safe pretty much everywhere except Tir and Omni HQ (since it is 25% suppression). However, I would prefer to keep the Organization tours limited to that org's faction on Rubi-Ka. It is a chance for them to learn more about their history and role in the storyline.

If anyone would like to join any of the other tours, you may do so as an individual. ARK Tours does offer these tours on a regular basis. Just watch your in-game Tour Announcements channel for these.
    Advisor Kruceas (Paragon)
    Media Productions
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines