Thread: Agent Profession - Bugs List

Agent Profession - Bugs List

Here's a summary of what has been reported and discussed as to what is known to be a bug or a multitude of them. A bug is a flaw in the system whereas an item/command/operation is not conducting it's purpose correctly (in a positive or negative manner) or none at all.

Please know that the agent forums is not the place to report bugs and flaws. Please refer to using the feedback system provided by Funcom or email them directly via bugs@anarchy-online.com.

Note that this list is compiled by Vipr and myself, if you have any concerns or comments about the list as it is, contact me (Onlymeh) via a private messege.

Edit by Srompu:
    Each of these bugs has been addressed in the latest patch series, so I'm un-sticking this.
    Thanks to Onlymeh for his meticulous records and documentation!
    Last edited by srompu; Jun 8th, 2015 at 20:00:58.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Agent Profession - Bugs List

Last update: April 15, 2006

Note: Some bugs have been supplied with a status and refrence tag refering to the thread(s) posted on the Agent Forums.

1. Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle
    The Glory effect on the Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle (of both Types 2 and 3) is not executing as per indented on it's refrence.
    Reference: None

2. Aimed Shot
    On occasion it is possible to fire an Aimed Shot and yet the mob will take no damage. We get feedback that we are attacking the mob and we start attacking as usual and AS becomes locked as usual. If previously un-aggroed then the mob will attack as usual.
    Reference: None
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Jan 21st, 2008 at 01:37:47.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Last Update: April 24th, 2008

3. Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle
    The Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifles seem to differ significantly depending on which Type they are, the Type 2 has a 210 Level Requirement and the Type 3 has a 215 Level Requirement.
    Additionally, it would seem that both the procs on the Type 2 have a 100% chance to execute, while the Type 3's proc chance is 10% for Silencer and 5% for Glory.
    References: Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle Requirement Raised?, Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle - Type 2, Silenced Kyr'Ozch Rifle - Type 3

4. Remedy Inhibitor
    Remedy Inhibitor is incorectly preventing the use of Complete Healing Nanos due to the stacking order of the Nano line, as there is no mention of it doing this in Remedy Inhibitors description, it would seem to be a bug.
    References: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=519588
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Mar 10th, 2009 at 02:26:42.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Last Updated: August 26th, 2008
    5. Absolute Concentration & Other Cooldown bug
    When using Absolute concentration, clicking on the nano once executes the Nano formula, clicking on it a second time however cancels the buff and replaces it instantly with the debuff preventing reuse, this also causes the Text 'Concentration' to float over the Characters head twice. This bug would also seem to effect the Agent bailing nanos, Bail Out through to Disappear.

My Assumption is that it is due to the way nanos currently work, when refreshing a Nano formula the previous nano is cancelled before the refreshed version is put in place, thus when the Absolute Concentration is canceled the debuff instantly takes it's place preventing the refresh from appearing due to stacking orders.

If possible an additional means to prevent recasting of Nano Formulas with Cooldowns would be Ideal rather than the current method.

References: Absolute Concentration not working properly
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Aug 26th, 2008 at 17:53:56.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Last Updated: May 15th, 2008
    6. True Profession
    Currently upon entering the Battlestation buffs and debuffs are wiped from the characters NCU, however, True profession is not being wiped and it's causing agents who do use True profession to have to suicide to be able to buff properly, please can True Profession get wiped from the Agents NCU upon entering the Battlestation.
    References: Remove 'Affected by True Profession' upon entering BS.

Last Updated: August 26th, 2008
    7. Perception Vs. Concealment
    People Are detecting Agents with high concealment when the detector has over 2000 less perception than the agent has concealment, understandably this is frustrating and rather unfair for the Agents affected.
    References: Perception/Concealment still bugged?

Last Updated: July 14th, 2009
    8. Perks causing Nano casting
    The Agent perk Recalibrate and the Soldier perk Supressive Horde is causing the Nano cast bar to appear when used, in combination with False profession on low level agents, this can take upwards of 10 seconds to execute, locking the agent out of combat for the duration, considering Recalibrate is meant to increase attack speed this would seem to be a problem. It is possible to prematurely end the cast but it means the perk doesn't work. It may be a problem with AI perks in general since both perks that have been brought to my attention are AI Perk Specials.
    References: nano balken bug (German Forums), nano balken bug (Google Translation)
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Jul 14th, 2009 at 18:00:03.