Thread: Sps @ 60

Sps @ 60

Hey everyone,

sorry for poking around here and whatnot, but I was wondering if it were possible to twink on a SPS at level 60?

If not, whats the next best thing I could get it on at.

BTW, I love my agent, haven't had this much fun since I ran around as a noob in SL listening to all the new music... (4 1/2 years ago :/ )

Thanks in advance for all the help.
    If blood is thicker than water, then you'll drown quicker than we intended.
    Tiny "Furrybubbles" Everwhere - 216 Adventurer
    Seven years in game, and still exploring. 220 can wait.

Yes you can, I won't say how step by step tho but I can give you some hints.

Go trader, drain and get osb to cast complit-buffs...you should get 500+ complit easy.

When your ncu is as high as you get, drain more, get wrangle+ UA and use some self rifle buffs. Scope will fix the Aimed Shot requirement.
    Voila, you're done

with tower field, and org contracts, i remember reaching +800 rifle to keep it non oe with ua and all the twinked out imps,armor, etc. you could find
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

I had it on at lvl 67 before AI and LE even came out. So nowadays level 60 should be a walk in the park hehe
    Yeah, I noticed it too. It kinda goes with the saying, "If it aint broken, don't fix it."

Yep, FC's version of that is, "If it ain't broke, break it."

Well, Funnily enough I have the AS req for it already, and have had it for a few levels now, got a 250 scope on which helps a lot.

Just, the 1001 rifle req is killing me, but yes, i understand the drain drain buff concept, and i guess to get it i actually have to work for it, but what QL imps would be suggested, I recently twinked a panther onto a lvl 60 enfo, and it turned out to be not as hard as I thought, but still a challange.

Anyone with experience have anything to add to the already valuable advice?

And Thanks to those who took the time to read this, I really appreciate it.

Looking forward to new posts.
    If blood is thicker than water, then you'll drown quicker than we intended.
    Tiny "Furrybubbles" Everwhere - 216 Adventurer
    Seven years in game, and still exploring. 220 can wait.

Not sure if this will help or not but make sure you are doing your drains and wrangle in the right order.

1. Get MP buffs
    2. Get wrangle
    figure out highest ransacks/deprieves you can cast at this point
    3. ransack
    4. deprieve
    ladder ransacks/deprieves as high as you can go.

This might get you a bit higher skill than if you ransack/deprieve before you get wrangled.

Also, don't forget that you get +15 rifle from Enhanced Sureshot (17 second duration) IF you can get your skills high enough to cast it

Also... IF you can get your skills up high enough and your timing just right (running MP buffs, drain, drain, wrangled - FP Trader expires just as you finish draining) you could POSSIBLY cast FP Soldier for a Total Focus buff for another +50 to rifle.

You are gonna need some NCU for all of this so do that first.
    Last edited by cherocx; Jun 23rd, 2007 at 04:50:26.

What's UA? Sorry new player here

Unexpected Attack

+30 sneak attack,

Oh and also 120 rifle.
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa View Post
    Unexpected Attack

+30 sneak attack,

Oh and also 120 rifle.
    castable by others on you