Thread: Important References, Guides and Links (Read first)

Important References, Guides and Links (Read first)

I have taken the liberty of minimizing the ammount of stickies the agent forums has and consolidated them in one list. The list is broken up into several categories depending on the link's classification and so forth.

Kudos of this goes to mainly Morphex and Mattie, and the members of the agent community.

If you believe you have a link that is worthy of addition or vise versa, please contact me via PM.
    Last edited by Onlymeh; Aug 18th, 2006 at 19:51:25.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Game/Agent Mechanics:

Guides:

Important Discussions:

External Links and Utilities:

Community and Misc:
    Last edited by srompu; Jul 14th, 2015 at 23:44:13.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Added a link here about AS modifiers, multipliers, and minimum multipliers, and recharge too! in a handy table, easy to digest, with plenty of fiber.

http://usuarios.lycos.es/anarchy/aimedshot.htm
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.