Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An idea for hard to find nano's

Originally posted by Rinale
    Same as Nullity, I mean gee... what would Gandalf do without all the pesky opifex... err... elves and soldiers? ......not alot! powerful NT's? Yes. But they shouldn't be able to fend off melee fighters in close combat like they were flies while chucking nukes at opponent, if they really should have that ability, then I think it should be rare.
    Ahh, not unlike soldiers with mirror shields eh? Nullity is in essence the same thing, except it's not quite as useful. If you could chain cast NS you could justify your over-exaggeration.

And gandalf doesn't need anyone. People aren't scared of his power for no reason

p.s He used nullity vs the balron :P

Bump

Maybe I'm stupid, but camping in the same spot for 80+ hours is the worst way in the world to get a nano (especially when you don't get it like I did) and yes, I did do 80 hours. I don't care what they do, but come on. I hear people who get it in three kills. It's because it drops right after I log in supreme fury. And thanks to the new bajillions of credits that have entered the game, GA MK I goes for 50 million. It used to go for 2-10. I was in the bid for MK II. First bid from this dude, 130 million. How do I compete with that? I'm only level 100 here.

Well, that's the end of that.

/terminate
    Airline Attendant, "Please get on the plane."
    Hisashi, "Up yours, I'm getting IN the plane."
    Airlane Attendant, "Please put on your seatbelt. To do this, please place the small metal flap into the buckle."
    Hisashi, "Do I place the small metal flap into the buckle, or can I place the buckle over and around the small metal flap."

Seatbelt - Hi-Tech Stuff. ^^

jeah ... i know what u mean :/
    got the same problem but im LF MKII or 3 since nearly 8 months now
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

Thumbs down

I'm Sorry, But I would much rather have the ultra powerful nanos
    remain "Hard To Find". My main problem with this, once
    one blabber mouth with an AO fansite finds the location of
    said Quest, Everyone knows. Whats worse, When everyone
    knows, well that means, that every Guild knows. I shouldn't
    have to explain the problem here. (Tarasque anyone?) Fact is,
    when an Item that was once considered Rare, is given a fixed
    drop point, The item can no longer be considered rare, common
    at best, Nerfed for anyone outside of an uber guild.

Sincerly

Arstic, the Fixer Gimp.

Thumbs up great idea!!!

To avoid the camping "problem" and improve game play for non-über guilds (others than Apocalypse and Storm), make spawn locations more random and spawn intervals shorter but also random. That way exploring would be endorsed in favour of industry-like camping schedules. IMHO this would add more fun to the game for your average player - the player base that actually pays your salaries Now it seams that the game play before level 150 (when you're attractive to those über guilds) is all about lvl'ing, and that's not much fun.

I find it more fun to let my lvl 110 MA roll for low level Armor or nanos for my guild friends than anything else in the game. All the game is about is lvl'ing, which is best done doing missions i BS.

Boooooring!!!

Originally posted by Sormlam
    To avoid the camping "problem" and improve game play for non-über guilds (others than Apocalypse and Storm), make spawn locations more random and spawn intervals shorter but also random. That way exploring would be endorsed in favour of industry-like camping schedules. IMHO this would add more fun to the game for your average player - the player base that actually pays your salaries Now it seams that the game play before level 150 (when you're attractive to those über guilds) is all about lvl'ing, and that's not much fun.

I find it more fun to let my lvl 110 MA roll for low level Armor or nanos for my guild friends than anything else in the game. All the game is about is lvl'ing, which is best done doing missions i BS.

Boooooring!!!
    /me curses broken shores and wants back to the golden VW days

I'd appreciate it if they fixed the gameplay for us too, even if we're uber
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Originally posted by Arstic
    I'm Sorry, But I would much rather have the ultra powerful nanos
    remain "Hard To Find". My main problem with this, once
    one blabber mouth with an AO fansite finds the location of
    said Quest, Everyone knows. Whats worse, When everyone
    knows, well that means, that every Guild knows. I shouldn't
    have to explain the problem here. (Tarasque anyone?) Fact is,
    when an Item that was once considered Rare, is given a fixed
    drop point, The item can no longer be considered rare, common
    at best, Nerfed for anyone outside of an uber guild.

Sincerly

Arstic, the Fixer Gimp.

A lot of people only get nullity and GAMK1 because they are in a uber guild that gets it for them right now. For your info nullity is what a lvl 90 nano? Try soling in claw camp at lvl 90 you will get eaten alive. It takes high lvl NT's with good armor + good AE nukes to stand a chance in claw camp. Why not make nullit 1 and grid armor 1 quest rewards? Just leave nullity 1 uber rare and GA 2 3 4 rare to. At least some classes know that some of the high lvl **** they want will drop off of boss mobs, do you know how many claws you have to kill to maybe get nullity?

Re: Still a bad idea...

Originally posted by Rinale
    Bleh... why not make quests for completed Virral eggs, full set of DeCranum Mk2 and Fredriksson's Assault rifle at the same time then...

One week after your quest idea gets implemented, you won't see a single fixer without a GA, not a single NT without Nullity, the idea stinks.
    hmm yeah..i forgot how 19 seconds of invulnerability would allow a lvl 160+ nt to take out a real mean with in excess of 150k hp. These two nanos(ga and NS) were intended as PROFESSION BALANCING NANOS. If only twinks and players with massive amounts of cash can get them, how is it going to balance the profession? A soldier with TMS can achieve roughly the same amount of protection as an NT for nearly a minute longer. And the lower versions of this nano can be BOUGHT. Nullity is not the destabilizing nano you think it to be.
    President of Midnight Reveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12