Thread: Int/Psy twinking items

Int/Psy twinking items

I am a 162 nanomage doctor and I have been limping along with froob armor (nano and biomech mixed) up until now but I am starting the get the kind of money where I can afford some of the cheaper Merlin parts. I did some calculating and I am struggling with getting the required 750 Int/Psy

Letting you know in advance: this is my first toon and my org does not have a city or towers so I don't get any benefits there. I am also not filthy rich, as you can probably imagine.

Let's say I level more to hit the 512/512 title level cap. By the way, will I not hit this cap until I am in TL6?

Here's what I would have:

-512 Intelligence
    512 Psychic
    (Both unbuffed and maxed)

+12 from expertises
    +40 from OET Jess pistols X 2
    +20 from Neuronal Stimulator
    +20 from Genius 1 and 2 perks

What I plan to buy / camp:

+10 from ql 100 Ring of Computing X 2
    +30 from Virral Triumvirate Egg X 2
    +30 from Shades of Lucubration
    -QL 200 implants can give 88 to one and 55 to another.
    -Maybe another 15 to each from Kirch Kevlar, Nova Dillon, and Sekutek Chilled Plasteel.

The end result (approximately):
    742 Int and 769 Psy
    or
    742 Psy and 769 Int

What else can I get? Please bear in mind my money situation. I would like to make reperking a last resort but I would rather do that than try to raise hundreds of millions of credits for the items I would need, especially since I am trying to help my org afford a city.

Is reperking the answer, or am I just missing something important?
    Last edited by Rockempire; Apr 6th, 2006 at 19:37:35.

Get yourself some Rings of Computing and make sure you have Genius 1/2 perked.

Ahh cool I forgot I also had that perked. I'll edit the original post. Thank you!

My calculations now add up to more than enough in one and approximately 8 short on the other (give or take 10-ish)

Any more cool things I can get my hands on?

***Edited because I can't add***
    Last edited by Rockempire; Apr 6th, 2006 at 19:38:08.

Improved Cut Red Tape on crats adds 3 Int/Psy.

OET Maharanee adds +30 Int (QL 200 Jess)

I think you ability cap Int/Psychic in the 170s.

+2 from Extruder bar
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

I believe the Maharanee pistols are +25 but the reqs are much higher so one of those with a Jess will give you +45.

You could also perk Enhanced DNA for another +4 per perk.

DavidChiou 220/26 Neutral Doctor

The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self. ~ Albert Einstein

You can try Cure of baldness
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246274

for + 10 psychic

Excelant and very usefull item, you can wear it allways and not only as buff item

and / or
    Arms of the servants of 8 ql ~180
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=160428&ql=180

for +9 psychic

Hope u will have better luck than me with rings of computing. Have not find anyone untill now and i have killed at least 20 catacomb mini bosses.

Vektor ND LIZARD Shotguns add 15 Psychic... I think.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Thanks everyone! I think I've got more than enough, now.

Your advice is appreciated.

using suport symbiants, if you can afford them, will allow you to implant both int and psy at once in ear and head

plus, the symbs are good things to have in general

ql180 or 200 ear and I think ql190 head are the ones to go for
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

That's it!

Using those symbs I can get 68 or 71 to both equally. Then I can still get 33 to both from ql 200 imps in eye and chest.

My calculations add up to 760+ without even needing to use Kirch Kevlar, Nova Dillon, etc.

Now I just need to go bang out a few more levels to get my agility and sense up so I can use those symbs.

Check the link to my MP's setup in my signature. She is Solitus and has 780+ INT/PSY as part of her standard setup. The fact that she's an MP and has access to the Odin's Missing Eye buff (+40 INT/PSY) is easily offset by you being nanomage and having access to e.g. Shades of Lucubration.

Getting the Rings of Computing for TL5 is a major undertaking though. It took me 2 days of straight camping the Scheol Catacombs on my advy to obtain the best qls that can be worn at TL5. But I'm pretty sure you can get away with some +10ish rings since you have the nanomage advantage.

All in all, it should be a piece of cake to get 750 INT/PSY on your nanomage, provided you have the credits and/or the time to get ahold of the main buffing items.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

I'm glad to know that I don't have to go after those rings of computing. Camping that long is not worth it for me. I got the ql190 head symbiant. Now I just need the shades and ql200 ear symb and I will have 767 int/psy.

Time to blitz more team missions!