Thread: OTPC: Omni-InternOps official shot

OTPC: Omni-InternOps official shot

Omni-InternOps official shot
    April 5, 29480 [Global]

OTPC - Omni-InternOps official Callahan was murdered today on the streets of Rome, in what is being described as a "professional assassination". Callahan was shot dead at approximately 9:30 PM RST by an unidentified gunman as he made his way to a briefing.

Less than an hour prior to the attack, fraudulent documents had been filed cancelling Callahan's insurance, however InternOps declined to comment on how this could have been allowed to happen to one of their top ranking agents.

Omni-Tek remains tight-lipped on the subject of precisely what he may have been investigating or involved in which could have led to his death, and investigators have yet to reveal further details regarding the incident or any suspects.

10 credits says it's duster infiltrators.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

you mean uhh.. inside job? its obviously zora.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Hehe, InternOps..
    Only if he'd been from Omni Reform would there have been more suspects, internally and externally.
    Let the conspiracy theories commence!
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Lets not rule out that he might have been part of the Dust Brigade and those are Unicorns at work.

Makes me wonder about the safety of insurance records. I mean, this way everyone is in danger. It concerns all: OT, Clans and Neutrals.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Well if Maefus was able to infiltrate I'd be surpirsed if he didnt have atleast a few others in there helping out, and leaving a few in for info would make sense from Maefus' point of veiw.
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.

*deep sigh* ...Great, this is about the last thing I needed to hear. Our only safety net is insurance, and it's THIS fragile? Not to mention it's surprising they haven't a single clue as to who shot him...
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion
    *deep sigh* ...Great, this is about the last thing I needed to hear. Our only safety net is insurance, and it's THIS fragile? Not to mention it's surprising they haven't a single clue as to who shot him...
    Agreed, if insurance can be cancelled this easily anyone can be a target. Quite apart from the assasination insurance handling needs to be tightened up with all possible haste. We need a thourough investiagation into how this was done and how to prevent it happening again.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I doubt it was "Easy", this stinks of a coverup.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Well, we can try to think logically. Documents were filed, so perhaps we can find the clerk who processed the documents to testify as to who submitted them for processing. While it is highly unlikely that the submitter is the killer, it could begin to lead us down the right path. I am suggesting InternOps launch an Internal Investigation in conjunction with Omni-Com to get to the bottom of this.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*cackles* Omni-Tek protects....well they do. By saving the rest of us from their stupidity by shooting one another. *chuckles* well done. Keep it up boys. Just dont shoot any mages or atroxs.

*walks away laughing and shaking her head*

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    Documents were filed, so perhaps we can find the clerk who processed the documents to testify as to who submitted them for processing.
    Hehe, yeah right. After all, it's not likely that the documents were injected into the system covertly by the person/persons responsible..
    I am suggesting InternOps launch an Internal Investigation in conjunction with Omni-Com to get to the bottom of this.
    Oh boy, that sounds fun, let's have another one of these fact-finder investigations that'll uncover exactly what they're supposed to..
    Well, we can try to think logically.
    Yeah, we could..
    Doing so makes me feel sorry for the fall-dude/dudette that's been assigned to this mess..
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Well, I wondered why Callahan wasn't at the meeting.

Everyone is jumping to blame the Dust Brigade, or Omni-tek itself, but what they don't stop to think about is that some of the clanners used to work for Omni-Tek and no doubt have stolen secrets to security procedures before resigning. Fraudulent paperwork smells of bureaucracy. I suspect a clanner 'crat filed the paperwork then used their underhanded obfuscation and legalese mumbojumbo on someone and made them think they had to shoot poor Callahan.
    If not the clanners, then the NLF or the nanomage legion or whatever they are calling themselves these days. Everyone takes each of these new stories like it is an island unto itself.. look at the big picture here. Someone is trying to undermine OT's authority, since they can't win legally, they are turning to violence and crime.

we can't point finger's anywhere at this point untill we investagate.....I'm sure they left a trail..and we WILL find it.
    whoever it was better pray omni-pol/reform gets ahold of them first...i'm not as forgiving.

Drgrimmy
    InternOp's
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)