Thread: Nano Init.

Nano Init.

Understanding that nano init (for the most part) determines the cast times of your nano's, do most of you max it every level or keep it at a certain level or...

In order to insta-cast most all your heals at all levels..

Finding it difficult to ask the question properly...

Am I making any sense?
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Yes, always maxed it myself. You might find that you have enough at certain mid levels (instacast CH & CR), but you will need more sooner or later with high SL heals and dots.

I believe my Doc hit 84 this weekend. I am finding that my BM, MM, FA and Treatment are all maxed for title level. The remaining 4 are close to maxed for title level also. (I have no symbiants at this time)

Considering that my title lift is at level 100, I am just trying to help pre-decide where I should be placing my future IP's. In recent levels I have let my primary abilities slip a little (str alot), and will be bringing them up to par after my nano skills are maxed (TS is a must to max for SL meds).

Run speed and Comp Lit are coming to mind as needs (in addition to the Nano Init), as is Evades and the future need for 300 perception (although I have time for the perception).

Hmm.. Can anyone say "what a mess!"..
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Not saying I did it right, but how I did it each level.

Max Abilities Section. ( I only started slacking on nano pool, because I didn't have any reason to have a bigger nano pool )
    Max BM
    Max MM
    PM (Enough that you can cast a decent init debuff)
    Nano Init (You will eventually max this, but it's not all needed this moment for you)
    TS (stop this at 812 unless you want to cast longer comps but do that later)
    Treatment (Better Implants/Symbiants is a must, keep this maxed when you can)
    MC (lower level dots stink, max this later when you have lots of spare IP)
    First Aid
    Evades and Weapons only got points when there was spare in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by styxe
    TS (stop this at 812 unless you want to cast longer comps but do that later)
    I presume you mean PM, not TS? TS has nothing to do with comps, but with TeamHP, Grid and short HoTs (best grid requires 811, yes). And nanochargers of course but 700 is enough for QL200 already.

SI is the other skill needed for comps, and only useful nanoline to us using SI is SFA (and Instinctive Control, but it has lower reqs than SFA) so there's no sense upping it above that (512) but for longer comps
    Last edited by Janat; Apr 25th, 2006 at 07:11:07.
    Rimor:
    --Janat L220/19. Neutral Doctor, General of Underworld
    ----Lafi TL5 Opishade | Cirno TL5 NT
    --Taiyo L220/28. Omni Doctor, Core

sorry to highjack this tread but what nano skills do i need to keep maxed all the way through is it BM MM MC?

BM MM MC PM in my opinion (PM for UBT-AR)
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

I have always been stingy with spending IP but I always max BM/MM, all abilities (in the later levels at least) body dev, primary weapon skill and nanoc init. After a recent post asking for advice on maxing PM for less UBT counters I max that as well. But this wasn't done until after L200 so prior to that you will need to evaluate if you have the ip for it, over and above casting the best init debuff you can.
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Wicked cool thx for the quick replys i am trying to sort out getting a MBC atm so i am perk resetting atm and i am doing alot of thinking about symb/impla/wep/armor thx again for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Keex
    BM MM MC PM in my opinion (PM for UBT-AR)
    I have also kept these 4 nanoskills maxed also, they are a must in my opinion. you can probably slack of NanoInit from 175 to 201 once you can instacast CR, but be ready to max it again, once you start casting those SL dots and heals. I believe the 218 heal requires 2400 nanoinit to instacast on full agro. ad with even more init than that, the 219 DOT takes me 2.5-3 seconds to cast.
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadoc
    I have also kept these 4 nanoskills maxed also, they are a must in my opinion. you can probably slack of NanoInit from 175 to 201 once you can instacast CR, but be ready to max it again, once you start casting those SL dots and heals. I believe the 218 heal requires 2400 nanoinit to instacast on full agro. ad with even more init than that, the 219 DOT takes me 2.5-3 seconds to cast.

just wondering, do you have more nanoc-init than 2400 selfbuffed?
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

....i got 1488 self buffed at 162 :-p
    Catch the virus, spread the virus
    www.myspace.com/djkommissar

2400 nanoinint self at 220 is easy, even a tower could push it higher. With outside buffs I think I've had 2600 ish once, but since then evil ommers blew my nanoinit tower up ^^

I always maxed nanoinit even if I had higher init than needed to cast the best healnano. Very basic reason, if init debuffed somehow having exact what is needed to instacast a heal is painful.

hmm i can't see...
    have 2359 self at 219 as solitus (ok you ahve higher trickel). +25 levelup, +4 trickel from lvlup, +40 spirit shroud to ext, +40 Obi Tom, +20 aqua calc, +17 higher brain
    -->2505...well?
    dunno if you had 2xcalc and spirit shroud...so tell me what i'm missing plz? can't see it really. well say you have ~75 more due to agi/sense trickle as fex doc it still leaves me somehow short

Inferno Travelguides

Quote Originally Posted by Keex
    so tell me what i'm missing plz?
    This part :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauurie
    With outside buffs

Just logged in and checked, 2450 self w/o nanospeed tower.

aaaaah kk *g*

Inferno Travelguides

Keex dont Worry about 2420+ Nano init self is a "must-have". So with OS you reach the next step of Nano init. (2550) and casting dots is slightly faster.(0.25 sec)

Cheerz Kos
    Kosmo - General der Omni-Tek Assassins
    Level 220 / 22 Nanomage Doctor, Omni
    [PVM-Equip] - "Bereit wenn sie es sind, Doc!"