Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short Tanking Guide of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Foud
    The more you can heal, the longer you'll live ;p.

Yeah but you're gimp and have no hp!!!!!

j/k <3 foud!
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

I personally like Form of the Troll line, it adds huge amount of hp and the heal delta add is also very nice. The perk actions.. well, they are good but hard to use since the Troll form needs to be activated and it has snare in it.

Still I can clearly notice the damage decrease when im tanking big groups of mobs and i activate the 6k+ AC's perk. And Blasting the group of 25 aliens in city with the Aoe nuke/stun perk (avalanche) (wich I once did in big org raid) is way fun

I went with out Genius 2 for some time and you can manage without it, and surely if you get 2 sec nano delta wich is easy to all but us Cuddly Troxes. (781 psy) . Having good token board or Comfort of the Sagittarius helps nicely. I also got Nanopool adding tower planted I admit that I have Gen 2 perked atm. I dont think I can easily reach 2 sec nano delta without Gen perked anyways - need my burden and the missing 2 levels still. (No Psy in Inf symbs)

Bio Cocoon is must have. Just cant live without it
    Last edited by Subbacow; Apr 4th, 2006 at 21:24:45.
    Katyri 220 Neutral Enforcer 2nd Neutral 220 Enforcer on RK1! Proud President of Divine Retribution Recruitment!
    Allmerciful 219 Omni Doctor, Squad Commander of TETN
    Amaethon 177 Neutral Adventurer
    Extorsion 150 Neutral PVP-MP
    - Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations. -
    My work on Deviant art

Cancer NCU is nice for psy

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

WTB enf profs to like join us once in a while and sticky this thread.
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Tykahndriuss
    WTB enf profs to like join us once in a while and sticky this thread.
    They're both playing their mains, cut them some slack
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Quote Originally Posted by Kissysuzuki
    They're both playing their mains, cut them some slack
    Great . Anyways just say if anything pops in mind and Ill add it.
    Katyri 220 Neutral Enforcer 2nd Neutral 220 Enforcer on RK1! Proud President of Divine Retribution Recruitment!
    Allmerciful 219 Omni Doctor, Squad Commander of TETN
    Amaethon 177 Neutral Adventurer
    Extorsion 150 Neutral PVP-MP
    - Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations. -
    My work on Deviant art

The tank armor from Foremans is a must have that 2k absorb will save your ass when times get desperate.

Advice when tanking apf 28 (SOL/Atrox Clan only!)

If you plan on tanking a 28 or know you might be dont use your SB you will need it to save your own ass at the 3 bar mark Spam mongo like crazy at 4 bars and let the raid go hopefully ya got PNH and a good nanopool so ya dont run out of nano If ya do getting agg back will be near impossible. Now why i included solitus in this statement? They have a 15k AOE heal This is said to NOT draw agg but i honestly dont know however that AOE heal does effect you as well another desperate measure that could save you and the raid. Especially if there are no trox SB's.

Bump for sticky

Bumpity bump for sticky!
    Dabbenfelth, 204/8 Enforcer, and proud leader of "Wikid Intent"

The squishy people prostrate in front of you. May all enforcer take this guide as their bible!
    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe." Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

added to bookmarks sticky
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

ask, and ye shall recieve...if only that worked on the tech forums about bugs
    Dabbenfelth, 204/8 Enforcer, and proud leader of "Wikid Intent"

thx!

I made an enf awhile back, cause while playing my soli sol, had a lack of enf's that could tank... I thought I could do better so I rolled 1. yes I agree bio+troll perks rulez for tanking. I maxed those and at 150 on a trox enf, could solo 2-3 elys hecks at a time, I have 1 sugestion though, up nano cast inits and when bio in recharge cast Failing Impregnability, yes at high levels it may not help as much as it does at 150ish, but it takes little nano, and can cut a big chunk out of a crit on you. Casting Failing Impregnability on self right before a rush could save your butt while you smashing bio+troll on way to zod and waiting on sol's G to land.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12