Thread: New to expansions

New to expansions

I just upgraded to full, I was 200 for a little bit. I'm kind of lost on what to do now.

About 1/3rd to hit 201 right now. I did some rep farming and got saved to pen garden but I don't have any keys at all and I have to get some molar and boot or something for inferno?

you need http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=231235 for inferno.
    you get the glasses for penumbra from the ergo in adonis.

basically, as a 200 froob upgraded, what you want to do is backtrack a bit.

I Would get the basic garden keys at least for thrak, ely, adonis, and penumbra.
    will you use thrak and elysium alot? no , but it is good to have.

then you will want to work on your specialization depending on your profession.
    By level 200, you need either spec. 3 or 4. for your shadowland nanos.

then you would want to work on maybe the first few lines of your research.
    you can get capped sk off of aliens, so i would do some alien mishes to get a few ai levels and research levels.

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...owledge&link=2
    read and learn more as you need.

so basically, you have to do some catching up before you can move forward, so you can be a much more well equipped toon.
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

you will also need to farm alot of faction as well, because the higher you have, the better your sk will be.
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

It might even be a good idea to roll a new toon and learn how the Shadowlands (and AI/LE) work from the start.

I have the garden keys to thrak, elysium, adonis, and penumbra now. The speciiasations don't really do anything for my profession but I just need book 2 of spec4 and I have the rest though. I had some friend pull some low level lost eden mission and I got to ai7. I'm level 203 now and my faction also stopped at like 29k and you get more for having like 50k or something.

I bought those boots and saved in the inf garden. The research is still a little bit weird for me, most of them are level two and I have a few that I got to five and those don't really level fast anymore.

So, I just do pen and inf missions till 220 now?

I made a new toon and got him to adonis but didn't really learn much and just went back to the grind to 220
    Last edited by evil88; Apr 12th, 2009 at 18:58:26.

at 205, you cant roll mishes in pen anymore, so at 205 inferno mishes become your only option.

you could do xan mishes and mobs with a team (give good sk and quest have good rewards)

maybe do some battlestation for some armor.

otherwise, you are def. going at a good pace, and covered some serious ground it seems.

be sure to use ao universe for quest guides.
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

Get the Scheol Sanctuary key as well, because when you jump off of the Scheol Sanctuary, you land wherever you last saved, regardless of where that is.

You said you rolled a new character from the start? If I were you I would avoid the classic grinds at any and all cost, and explore everything in your path. That's why my current main toon is a year old and not even tl5 yet, because I like being absolutely completely totally certain I've done everything at my level range before moving on.

When it comes to faction. The more you have, the better. Faction effects your XP per kill, your mission SK reward and your %cap of SK you can get per kill for research (only research). If you are clan, the only faction number that matters is the 'Redeemed" one, and if your omni its "Unredeemed". "The Conservers" and all that dont actually do anything hehe.

SK per kill = Mob SK * (Your faction / 50000).