Thread: Aside from Concrete Cushions, what can a lowbie sell?

Aside from Concrete Cushions, what can a lowbie sell?

Aside from hunting down concrete cushions, are there any other items in the 10-25 range that I should keep an eye out for while running RK missions?

EDIT: Is there anything in the old backyards that is worth looking for on the dynabosses there?
    Last edited by Zorcrat; Mar 26th, 2009 at 06:28:27.

Treatment Rifle (QL22-23) and Myi's armor sell rather well too
    As to the old backyards it's all shopfood

If you have SL, you can farm Spec 1 books in Nasc. They sell for a good 500k - 2 mill / book.

EDIT: ok noticed you were talking about RK mishes. Whatevr.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Spec 1 seems to have gone up in price. When I was farming it for sale it usually didn't go above 150k a book.

Anyways, cushions are kind of a hard sell nowadays unless someone is actively looking for them. I'd say keep a pair or two in your bank (and maybe one on GMS if you have AI) in case you find someone in WTB mode, but otherwise they just don't seem to move like they used to. Same goes for quartz rifles, although to a lesser extent.

Miy's is kind of the "new" Cushions/Quartzes. 100-300k a piece. The one problem is that it's hard (or impossible) to find in low QLs. The best place to farm it is from Cyborgs (Avians also drop it iirc), and I don't think those exist below level 75 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    EDIT: ok noticed you were talking about RK mishes. Whatevr.
    Yeah I'd prefer to keep it to RK missions for now. While I have all the expansions I haven't really played in the last 6 years so I'm leveling up for the first while on RK since I sorta remember my way around and how to do things. SL nanos and such I'll start working my way into once I'm back into the swing of things.

low QL CRU should sell, start doing team missions. CRU demand waxes and wanes some, but if they do release the instanced cities then it should skyrocket for awhile. Build up a bank of it now, sell when you can but don't compromise on price, and bank the rest to sell when that happens.

I'm always having to log alts looking for cushions, so if your on RK2 then 12 pairs please.
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Second-Hand Old English Trading Co.. They fetch around 500k-ish per pair i think.

RK Backyards:
    The boss drops QL4 or 5 weapons.
    Those oh so expensive Intel Pistols are found on these bosses from time to time.

Subway:
    Vagabonds drop the those intel pistols as well in qL5 to ql10 range. Have seen the treatmnet rifles drop in subway as well.

Team Missions:
    CRU
    Div 9 Plasma Projector --- Froob love for soliders
    IQ Rings

LE Missions:
    The cocoon rooms have a chance of dropping AI weapons. Since there is no real method of getting cheap AI weapons level 20 to 80 these sell very nice.

SL:
    Spec 1 book

The goal of course is to rely on yourself and not others for your credit income. RK missions (team are better) done solo and sell all the crap to shops. Not fast but it works. If you are twinked up for a specific level like 10 or 20 then stop your XP and just farm credits while you are in the pwn mode for that level range mission. The faster you can own the mission the faster you get rich.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Purifying rods from totw sell very well.
    President of ShadowMercs

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...e&link=3&id=45

Basic armors [except cloaks] all sell exceptionally well because they are needed to make alien armor. If you can get into a nice funk of acquiring these, they will be a steady cred source.
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Threezey View Post
    http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...e&link=3&id=45

Basic armors [except cloaks] all sell exceptionally well because they are needed to make alien armor. If you can get into a nice funk of acquiring these, they will be a steady cred source.
    With a yalm, one set from start to finish will take you upwards of an hour, probably closer to two if you're sloppy and don't economize or prioritize your route across NLD and Rubi-Ka. When I was doing a basic armor service, I could do 4 sets in 4 hours.

That said, your sanity is not worth the 10m per set. Hence why I crapped out on ten paying customers who wanted basic armor, because I simply couldn't bring myself to finish their orders. If you find yourself bored with some free RL time, farm a set and sell it on the shopping channel. Note that gloves and pants are worth more (because the quest for those pieces is longer), so maybe get yourself extra pants and gloves because more people will more likely WTB those than full sets or other miscellaneous pieces. Plus, those two quests give tokens, so it can be a nice incentive to get your 1k board faster.

Where can I go in Nasc to farm spec1 book?

The [Hai-]Tempterus camps to the East and West (don't remember which goes with which side) of the Old Frontier area, where the Lord and Lady hang out.

You can also farm it in the Jobe Training area, a bunch of birds around the 2 guys that Drake sends you to talk to for the Test of Psychic.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!