Thread: [CLAN-rk2]recruiting people to shadow warriors

Smile [CLAN-rk2]recruiting people to shadow warriorz

Hi i am recruiting people to this fine new org that was created may 29th 2006. This org was thought by me. me and my brother decided to take my idea in creating an org.

This org shadow warriorz will contain friendship to all people in the org including guests and help others out by helping them get items doing mishs with them etc. This is going to contain all anarchy people of different levels from 50-220 unless you are allowed to have a char under 50 but you have to ask footerenfo or boizenfo.

Since this org is very new we have not got a shadow warriors website but im very good at html ,php,flash so i will be creating one soon.

We are also going to get some towers and a city later on in shadow warriors life.

We do not have org tax.

You can join the org by sending a tell in this part of the forums, by sending a tell to boizengi or footerenfo you can buff a message to an offline player if you like. we normally recruit people that are not already in org and 50+ in oa and wa mainly in oa.

The 10 rules of shadow warriorz are that

1. Respect all the people in the org
    2.Respect guests as the same way you would respect org people
    3.Do not spam (keep saying things over and over again)
    4.Do not nija loot (keep looting remains of people with rare drops)
    5.Do not ks people (do not try to steal some 1's xp because you are stronger than them)
    6.Do not scam over people (if they want a trade done they give you thier item to put on their other char dont take it and keep it)
    7.help other people as much as you can
    8.duels are allow ( u can pvp if agreed)
    9.ganking is not allowed
    10.dont beg in org chat (beg=over and over again- ask= asking once and waiting for reply.

I hope this org will bring lods of players into it.

http://shadowwarriorz.martinsweb.co.uk/ visit the offical shadow warriorz website
    http://orgforums.martinsweb.co.ukthe forums where you can register and apply to join if it asks for your game password dont listen to it its a de fault in the forum
    email me at martin_100@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by boiz; Jun 24th, 2006 at 02:10:55.