Thread: 150 opifex agent

150 opifex agent

Hey

Im about to pimp up my agent alitle for bs and maybe some towers, and would like some tip on stuff like armors and weapons.
    Im aiming for fp doc/enf/sol depending of situation and as high as possible ar and hp.
    I wont ip evades or nr since we dont got any def at all and im going for kill fast or get killed tactic

The planned setup would be something like this:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=183882

Im wondering how sps would perform compared to ofab rifle ql 225. I havent got the chanse to get this yet

SPS at 150 is imo the best way to go.

IMO you should consider going fp enf if you want the "kill or be killed" style of play. Swap the GoS's for iGoC's and throw a Sacrificial Ensigns of Cerubin in one of your wrist slots. Pick up the fear nano too.

Make sure you have your specs done and SL nanos up-to-date. You want to make sure you have both proc nanos to maximize your passive damage as well. With those items + challenger up you should have it least 1800+ attack rating.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Dunno if it's doable at 150, but when I used to run around TL5 BS I used to fear this one dude with a Razorback/whateverthatFArifleis swap. No survivability but the damages were quite impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    Dunno if it's doable at 150, but when I used to run around TL5 BS I used to fear this one dude with a Razorback/whateverthatFArifleis swap. No survivability but the damages were quite impressive.
    yes it works at 150 and yes capping crit flings are HILARIOUS. IP is a nightmare tho

Hold in mind that getting the Razor at an 11sec AS is a tad harder. SPS is an easy 11sec AS.

i ran around with the sps and only swapped the razr for gnaks.

i been getting my hands on one of those ql 260 revolution rifles now. Wonder if i can make it work

2.8s recharge means you'll literally AS once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by cypher88 View Post
    i been getting my hands on one of those ql 260 revolution rifles now. Wonder if i can make it work
    For PvM against mobs with lots of HP that you will only be ASing once in any case it's fine. For PvP, not useful.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    yes it works at 150 and yes capping crit flings are HILARIOUS. IP is a nightmare tho
    This sounds amusing. I went nanomage on my 150 and use chaotic assumption. The funny thing is my perks can all be loaded from sneak so my targets are at 40% as I unsneak for as and kizzer. Quite fun and an effective setup even at 150.

I need to try it with razor and concentration lol.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm