Thread: Can this get me banned?

Can this get me banned?

I have a few friends that play AO, and *surprise* they all seem to have quit already or plan to quit, and I am just about the only one of my friends who isn't quitting (Though they may be wiser for their descisions ). One of them has a pretty nice lvl 150ish character and offered me his account, if for nothing more then to make a lil money from it missioning items or just to strip it (It is payed through the end of September so I can do some missions in that time), or I might play his char and pay for 2 accounts. I know that SELLING accounts on EBay is illegal (and quit annoying), but would giving away his account and me using it violate the EULA and get me banned? I don't want to screw up my main account doing this. Thanks for any answers. Also, I didn't know which forum to put this in . . .
    Wakka wakka doo doo ya.

Ironos

Hehe I dont think so as long as its 2 diff accounts

Quick! Delete this post before generva sees! She'll ban yoU! a person is not aloud to give their username/pw out to any one or thats a reason to be banned, Happened to me fyi

Well, heh no one has given out any account info as of yet, so I think I'm safe . . . and the fact that you've been banned for something similar would seem to answer my question :/ k so I guess I would get banned. Dang. Thnx for the info
    Wakka wakka doo doo ya.

Ironos

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...328#post578013

CZ:
    "Two chars from the same account: Not allowed. Period.

Two chars from different accounts on the same computer: No problem, as long as they are both yours.

Giventofly/Nothinman, logging in your friend's account might get that account banned permanently.

(Edited with added info...)"

Ok thanks, 100% clear with that response heh
    Wakka wakka doo doo ya.

Ironos