Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agaille's guide to Clicksaver (version 2.0)

Exclamation Agaille's guide to Clicksaver (version 2.0)

Agaille's guide to Clicksaver is a complete, screenshot illustrated, easy to understand guide on how to get Clicksaver up and running.

Clicksaver is a third party program that has been around in the community for ages, and helps you when you want to find a mission that rewards you with a specific item/nano/armor/etc.

Any veteran player will swear that this is one of the most important programs you will ever need if you want success in Anarchy Online, and it is really easy to use as well, if you know how to use it... otherwise Clicksaver can be virtual hell to get working, which is why I wrote the guide in the first place.

Agaille's guide to Clicksaver has been around since April 2005 and has risen to become the de-facto official source of help when it comes to Clicksaver, and based on the feedback I have gotten through the months I have now put the guide through a major update in order to make it even easier for people to understand.

The guide contains the following information:

• Introduction to Clicksaver
    • Download of Clicksaver
    • Setup & Configuration of Clicksaver
    • How to research your blitz target
    • How to get Clicksaver up and running
    • Support section if Clicksaver still refuses to run
    • Tips & Tricks for being a successful blitzer

Change Log (November 2006):

• Clicksaver has been updated to version 2.3.2
    • Added RAR archive as a download option.

Change Log (May 2006):

• Clicksaver 2.3.1 is now supported instead of Clicksaver 2.3.0 beta 3
    • I now offer downloads in forms of a ZIP file as well as a self-extracting archive.
    • The self-extracting archive comes compressed with additional security mechanisms such as authenticity verification, disaster recovery record as well as a backup of NTFS file security & streams.
    • Some sections have had minor corrections. Other sections have been completely rewritten from scratch.
    • The vast majority of the screenshots have been replaced by newer and better pictures.
    • The "Anarchy Mainframe" link now correctly points to http://www.aomainframe.net/
    • My contact e-mail has been updated
    Enjoy your read and please feel free to post comments or suggestions in this thread.

- Agaille
    Last edited by Agaille; Nov 22nd, 2006 at 00:07:16.

sticky please
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Looks good Agaile, thanks.

Anyone know the nano resist of an Ace Forum Thread? This one seems to be resisting http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=55987.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.

I'm new to the foruns, Agaille, but just wanted to say that u simply rock !

Sticky NOW !!!
    -= ARISTOCRACY =-

Szann0 Fixer Lv110 Aplicant of Aristocracy

Sinnr Keeper Lv47 Aplicant of Aristocracy

(=- Giving Last Rites in Atlantean -=)

Quote Originally Posted by Polifex
    Looks good Agaile, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn3r
    I'm new to the foruns, Agaille, but just wanted to say that u simply rock !

Sticky NOW !!!
    I would like to thank both of you for your kind words :-)

Since my last announcement I have made some minor changes such as fixing several typos as well as pointing the Helpbot link to it's new home at http://helpbot.vhabot.net/

- Agaille

I know there are a couple of complete Blitz lists out there to add to your version of CS, cannot find the URL at the moment, will post them if I can. Think you can add those to your excellent guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkintent
    I know there are a couple of complete Blitz lists out there to add to your version of CS, cannot find the URL at the moment, will post them if I can. Think you can add those to your excellent guide?
    Under my Tips & Tricks section I refer to The Master Blitz List found in the Fixer profession academy on this forum. That is a good thread to start with I think.

- Agaille

This will be well appreiated by a lot of players.

Fantastic step-by-step guide!!

The helpbot-guide part was a great help to me - thanks!!!

Bump, so that Ltalexgt can see how a serious guide is supposed to look like...

- Agaille

Unhappy

Hehe, I guess hes just going to copy and paste it and maybe edit it a bit..
    Maybe add some colors too!
    i win teh internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpacket
    omg luk i h4ve 12 yrs & i sw3r cuz i'm s000 l33t
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    its always these damn problems.. 24/7 6 days a week..

XD

It has come to my attention that as of lately Clicksaver is sometimes behaving in a wierd manner.

You may encounter that you start up Clicksaver, copy/paste your search criterias etc. and when you get down to pulling the missions it is like Clicksaver has frozen and will not auto-pull. Manually pushing the request mission button however still works.

It is unclear what causes this behavior. Sometimes Clicksaver works flawlesly and sometimes you experience this type of error.

The best explanation I can give so far is, that it began with the latest patch so it is an AO bug and not a Clicksaver bug. Perhaps it has something to do with periodic lag.

- Agaille

game crashes with clicksaver running

I get this error message when the game crashes any brainiacs know what it means?

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
    Attempted write to: 0E6BFF80
    Fault address: 00D5C110 03:00000110 D:\Funcom\Anarchy Online\Image.dll

Registers:
    EAX:0E6C0000
    EBX:0E6C0000
    ECX:0EA0FFB0
    EDX:7C90EB94
    ESI:0065D6D4
    EDI:00FDF894
    CS:EIP:001B:00D5C110
    SS:ESP:0023:0EA0FFAC EBP:0EA0FFB4
    DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
    Flags:00010246
    Fpu control: 0x9001f

Stack: No access to read the memory.

Call stack:
    Address Frame Logical addr Module
    00D5C110 0EA0FFB4 0003:00000110 D:\Funcom\Anarchy Online\Image.dll
    7C80B50B 0EA0FFEC 0001:0000A50B C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
    <end>

Quote Originally Posted by Bullett
    I get this error message when the game crashes any brainiacs know what it means?

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
    Attempted write to: 0E6BFF80
    Fault address: 00D5C110 03:00000110 D:\Funcom\Anarchy Online\Image.dll

Registers:
    EAX:0E6C0000
    EBX:0E6C0000
    ECX:0EA0FFB0
    EDX:7C90EB94
    ESI:0065D6D4
    EDI:00FDF894
    CS:EIP:001B:00D5C110
    SS:ESP:0023:0EA0FFAC EBP:0EA0FFB4
    DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
    Flags:00010246
    Fpu control: 0x9001f

Stack: No access to read the memory.

Call stack:
    Address Frame Logical addr Module
    00D5C110 0EA0FFB4 0003:00000110 D:\Funcom\Anarchy Online\Image.dll
    7C80B50B 0EA0FFEC 0001:0000A50B C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
    <end>
    I don't, and you're better off asking this in game mechanics, not new arrivals really
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

ok thanks for the reply - i posted in this area because of the clicksaver guide - not thinking of this are as new arrivals only.

Awesome Agaille!

another great job FTW!!
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Cool guide...wish it had been around when I started to use Clicksaver

Now however to a problem I've been having recently.

Have been using clicksaver, with good results, for past two years, but, now I have a little problem which is really starting to get on my nerves.
    Say if I have 'Boosted-graft: LR energy weapon expertise' in the search criteria. I'm finding that it doesn't flag this item when found but, it does flag up 'Blister Pack with LR energy weapon expertise. This is the first problem
    Next is that when I run the buying agent it can run for say 10 searches and then just stop. Wierd. Even wierder is that if I click on 'request mission' tab it carries on for another 10 or so searches before stopping again. The only thing I can find that might explain this is(I found this when I started to search manually)is that every now and again the missions don't refresh on clicksaver whilst they have refreshed on the AO mission window. Checked this by comparing the mission reward between each. This can happen with just the one or on 4. I suspect maybe even all 5 but that could just have been down to a missclick.

I have my su****ions that the problems are down to the last patch but I hope not.

Anyway, I hope someone who has had, and cured, the same problems I'm experiencing atm reads this and puts me straight...pretty please

edit: Fixed the first bit, was being lazy and copy/pasteing item names. Worked once I typed them....still can't work out why it stops midearch tho
    Last edited by Murderall; May 1st, 2006 at 16:50:45.
    Before you go asking, "Who the hell are you?"

I'm an agent! I'd be pretty annoyed if you knew who I was!

I am also getting the problem where clicksaver stops a few searches in...would really like a fix for this

Hm, with post count nerfed do we still do **BUMPS** ?

I want this stickied, actually. Or at least added to Fixerspy's sticky.

There's a thread in Knowledge Database here for people troublshooting CS beyond the basics if you're looking to keep the more complex issues out of the New Arrivals forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast