Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Blades of Boltar/DoC PoWaa

The 40% dmg from crits is because the dmg from a critical hit is so much higher than the regular hit. Especially on hecks the crit can be as much as 4-5 times higher than the regular hits.... so say 20% critchance with the crits hitting 4times as hard as normal hits..... That is why
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

hum, i thought that parser was giving a percentage of hits, not damage.
    I understand know thanks !
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

some dumpers give both, but the %crits really is more accurate from the dumper that provides info about number of crits vs number of normal hits

yeah, found that yesterday evening. Actually i'm at approx 20~25% (without mop & tts) of critical hits. Anyway, these bob are very cool ^^
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Any advice for a nm on how to get on ql 300 strong? Unless I forgot something, I figured that the highest I can get on is 270ish at 220, but other are getting 300 on well before that. The difference is only 21 points for a set, but that is rather significant.

This Setup is pretty much all str/sta buff items you can have(ignore perks)don't know what lvl you are but you can also use higher imps...nm only have 14less str at 220 then opi's have stamina so I dont think you wouldn't be able to equip 300 strong at that point unless you don't want to perk reset, which is understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Nickierv View Post
    Any advice for a nm on how to get on ql 300 strong? Unless I forgot something, I figured that the highest I can get on is 270ish at 220, but other are getting 300 on well before that. The difference is only 21 points for a set, but that is rather significant.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=53262

prod strength, behe, comp, 300 city hq, and that stuff and its on. The symbiants are probably enough (even though chest doesn't add strength), but I was to lazy to figure out what symbiants you'd be using as NM

I calculated for 300 combined mercs btw
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Quote Originally Posted by mainframe View Post
    This Setup is pretty much all str/sta buff items you can have(ignore perks)don't know what lvl you are but you can also use higher imps...nm only have 14less str at 220 then opi's have stamina so I dont think you wouldn't be able to equip 300 strong at that point unless you don't want to perk reset, which is understandable
    Forgot micro sleeves. (or BB sleeves as clan)

I eqiupped ql300 mercs at lvl 214, opifex. 1 sleeve, boots, pants. (use officers sleeve, gloves and dchest.) Had to use a grail then, think it added 80. All i perk resetted was into freak strength.
    Verwooks 220/27 Soldier
    Naprapat 220/21 Doctor

General of Ragnarok

Thanks, I think found the missing points. My doc is 210 atm but Im willing to perk reset if it gets the armor on.

Was to lazy to calc it yesterday but did today...I didnt added sleeves because I wanted merc sleeves w/ that setup can get full merc on opi cept gloves at 210 non oe with IC ...if you want to spend that much time in resets and you still cant get bobs on that low...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456