Thread: Want to have an Atrox Enfo!!

Talking Want to have an Atrox Enfo!!

Hello everyone,

I´ve been playing AO now since Januari on my payed account and I like every single second of this game.
    Now one profession keeps amazing me everytime I seem them swing at something and now my interest has reached such a height that i´ve decided to roll myself an Atrox Enforcer.

Now I saw the stickies, but I was warned that the info there can be quite outdated or just plain wrong, so that is why I turn to you veterans.

I still need to roll (I´ll do so after work tonight )so I would like you to give me some pointers on weaponry and mostly careful IP distribution.
    I simply love the 2HE enforcer looks, so i think that is my preference, unless your advise will show me better/more fun options.
    There is no debate possible on choice of breed - Atrox is my choice.

Could you help me get started with a solid IP plan?
    Thank you in advance and I´m glad to finally start my very own Enfo!

evades! <3
    Skillshot
    Clan - Atrox - Fixer

Pretty hard to do anything wrong if you go 2he.

But people, please explain how to IP my toon.... thats what i asked info on, guidelines.

I know i want 2HE, but how did you approach it?

Max Str, sta, body dev, 2he, Melee init, treatment and evade clsc when you ding.

Increase the rest when you have IP to spare, as a rule I only put points in nano skills when I have a nano I want to learn.

Always maxing all abilities (excpet for a few rare levels near title caps) worked well for me, but then I'm solitus.

Max
    ----
    Abilities
    2he
    Body.Dev
    Nano.Pool
    Melee Init
    Comp.Lit
    Treatment

Secondary (Max when you can, raise with spare IP when you can)
    ------------
    All Evades
    Runspeed
    NR
    First Aid
    Fast Attack
    Brawl
    Psy.Mod
    NanoC.Init (Neglect this at your peril )

Tertiary (Raise to equip and as needed)
    ---------
    Mat.Met
    Mat.Crea
    Bio.Met
    Sense.Imp
    Psychology
    B&E
    Dimach

T&S is a waste of IP really, you might want a little early on to use sit-dwon nano kits/coils, but in general you can get by without.

Obviously this isn;t an absolute guide. At low level raising nanoskills to meet the requirements of then enxt nano is a good idea. But once nanos start to become level locked you can let most nanoskills aside until you're cose to the lock, then raise them up as needed. Same with treatment to an extent, although you will want it maxed come endgame, there are certain tiers for symbiants where the requirements jump a lot (e.g. QL190 to 200) and once you hit the max for a tier, leaving treatment off for a while in favour of other skills in the short temr will be beneficial. Same for abilites to an extent, but really Str/Sta/Int/PSy have useful trickledowns for enforcers, and agil/sense, while less useful are still very important.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Thank you for these indepth responses even tho my question might have been asked a billion times before.

Glad to be a part of the Enforcer community everyone!

The most important thing to realize, is you almost cannot make a mistake from level 1-100. You can always level out of the mistakes, and be fine at later levels.

Abilities does not really matter - you can never raise them too much at any level, since at level 170 they will all be maxxed anyways.

Probably the biggest IP sink that a lot of newer players do is tradeskills. They start seeing all this extra IP around level 160, and figure they can do whatever they want with it.

I can vouch, that being an atrox enfo you will be so tight on IP from level 1-180, that you cant really make mistakes, since you will always be wishing you had a little more IP to put in some areas.

My spending plan from level 1-130 was as follows: (for atrox enf)
    (in Order)
    Stamina
    Strength
    Body Dev
    Nanopool
    Psychic
    wep line (1hb/2he etc)
    BM/PM for mongo (when i felt it was time for a new one)
    melee init
    rest of nanoskills (i ignored MM for a long time, not needing challenger or shields)
    treatment

Some of the stuff i blatently neglected when i was below 150:
    runspeed, evades, first aid, agi, sense, map nav, b&e, nano init.

After 150 the stuff mentioned above is nice to have.
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Personally :

Max:

Abilitys (str/stam/agil/int/psy/sense)
    Body dev
    Nano pool
    2he
    Fast attack
    Brawl
    Melee init
    Evade clsc
    Dodge ranged
    Treatment
    Comp lit
    Nano Resist (none if you dont pvp, if you pvp max it)

Semi max (as needed):

Dimach (enough to equip you weap, or if you pvp max it)
    Nanoskills, cept space u only need enough for kits, not nanos
    Map Nav (Imp it and spend a tiny bit of IP to get in the side, monster and People upgrades)
    Psychology (enough for a taunter)

I probly missed something too

When you've reached the IP sinks at 40'ish and 70'ish, this will probably do the best..

Max: Stam, Strength, Agility, 2He, Treatment (should always be maxed IMO), CompLit (yet again), Evade Close, Fast Attack, Body Dev

Raise: Brawl, Dimach (whenever needed, weps doesn't really require much of this skill), BioMet MatterCre SenseImp PsyMod MatMet (These 5 will be your most important ones, for weap buffs and essences, mongo, challengers etc....), Dodge Rng, First Aid, Psychology (For taunters, as Jenovia mentioned), NanoPool (Will be vital for tanking).

If any spare IP, you can save them or use in..: TimeSpace (No enf nanos use this skill, raise for nanorechargers), Psychic, Sense, Intelligence (raise these now and then to avoid breed caps on nanoskills and such).

Not sure if I left anything out, but this should help you.
    wut