Thread: Want more advertising for your guild?

Want more advertising for your guild?

Want more advertising for your guild? Then look no further!

AO Universe wants to advertise your guild, for you, at no cost.. and we will even link to your gridsite if you have one!!

We can already hear you mumbling something about a catch... did we look shifty or something?

Ok, there are small teeny weenie catches... We are limiting this to a first come first serve basis and we want your guild in our database!

So, the first 10 guilds to sign up to this thread on AOU and either be willing to provide us with a banner themselves* or request a banner to be made** for you by one of our team, will get it put into rotation on our site. Remember, you must also have your guild listed in our guild database (come on you want promotion right and it's not going to take you 5 minutes )

So, what are you waiting for? Be one of the first 10 and get posting over on AOU with the following information:

Ingame name:
    Guild name:
    Server:

*If you want to supply your own banner, there are requirements you must adhere to regarding size and non offensive content. These details will be sent to you via PM on request.

**If you are requesting a banner to be made by us, we will obviously want to portray your guild as you see it so will work with you to create something that you are happy with!

Thank you to those who added themselves to the database who hadnt already and for all those who signed up this afternoon.

We have the first 10 guilds signed up now!

I am 100% overwhelmed by the response to this one.. now I have got some work to do!!

Second to post there but ...
    Too late? *shrugs* (First time [I think] I have visited that site though.])

You were second to post there, but you didnt complete the steps required to be eligable! Which is what I mentioned in the post I made in response to you over at AOU.

I am sure, with the very enthusiastic response we received yesterday, we will be doing something very similar in the future - you will just have to spend more time over at AOU so you dont miss it!!

Err... sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Ukblizzard View Post
    ... and as far as I can see you still don't.
    *hint hint*?

Someday, maybe

Time and convenience
    Last edited by Jenshai; Nov 8th, 2007 at 11:37:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Err... sure...
    Well you didn't. You were required to have an entry in our guild database listing, and as far as I can see you still don't.