Thread: [Clan] Remedy/Serenity Recruiting!

Exclamation [Clan] Remedy/Serenity Recruiting!

Remedy/Serenity Recruitments open again!

The Clan orgs Remedy and Serenity where both born 2003, as separate orgs from the beginning, but in March 2005 Remedy/Serenity merged and it ended up with what we got now.
    Our president is Bashere (eeek thats me :/ ).
    But now we are recruiting fresh blood and clogged up old veterans too.
    whish means that if you are up to level 160 is free to apply to join the Serenity section, And anyone above 160 is off course free to apply to join Remedy.

NOTE: We are mainley looking for docs, advs and enfos that would like to join, but any other profession is ofc welcome to

So why Should you join us?
    We're a bunch of guys and girls willing to enjoy Anarchy Online, we're a PvM&PvP focused organization that is based on a friendly attitude, we also help each other and just try to have fun.
    So if you are currently looking for an org or a new one for any reason you now know where to look.

Why you Shouldn’t join us?
    Well if you like activities like ganking, griefing, KS’ing, ninjalooting or harassing others and that sorts of fun, then your not welcome to apply.
    But besides that there are no many reasons. (I'm probably forgetting something important now >.<) Oh yea being an omni is good reason not to join also.

What do we expect from you?
    Not much really. We are mainly looking for some new friendly people that want to join.
    You don’t have to have all expansions to join, there is many raids to do on Rubi-Ka, but to attend to the SL or AI raids its an advantage to have those expansions.

What can we offer?
    • A bunch of Good and friendly people.
    • A Large city located in Mort, with good benefits and good org contracts and shops.
    • A participation to all kind of raids, like Eel, Mercs, Aliens, Hollow Island, IS and any other raid one could come up with.
    • We offer for those who want to attend at Tower Wars at all level ranges.
    • Remedy/Serenity is active members in Council Of Truth, and active in role playing (for those who wants to), we currently support the Gaia faction.

So how do I join?
    Well you can contact ether of theese persons who will see if your fit or not for recruitment.
    For Remedy: Ubersol, Bashere
    And Serenity: Ubersol, Bashere

Or you can go to our Remedy/serenity website where yuo can go to our forum and make a post, then we will contact you in game.
    Last edited by Bashere; Aug 7th, 2006 at 10:42:49.

bump e di bump
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

bump
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

me again
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

bump for me other org
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

check

it...

out

Best org on Rimor
    Best org mate a noob can have

«When you are in Serenity, you can't leave»
    (from Firefly serie)
    Laerys Thiarsas aka Laerthia,
    Unit Member of Remedy/Serenity
    «There's no place i can be
    since i found Serenity»

(from Firefly main theme)

aka Dottor Divago on Real World
    aka Futuros, the Great Captain
    aka Laerkeep, my shopKeeper
    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Help Bunny dominate Rubi-Ka: copy them in your signature!

Welcome

Why we're in second page?
    Bump this thread
    Laerys Thiarsas aka Laerthia,
    Unit Member of Remedy/Serenity
    «There's no place i can be
    since i found Serenity»

(from Firefly main theme)

aka Dottor Divago on Real World
    aka Futuros, the Great Captain
    aka Laerkeep, my shopKeeper
    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Help Bunny dominate Rubi-Ka: copy them in your signature!