Thread: About this forum

About this forum

This forum is for all things related to recruiting. All of the forum rules are in effect. I'd also like to mention that trashing another guild or it's members its expressly forbidden on these forums and repeat offenders will be subject to have their posting privilages revoked. So please, be respectful of others.

Also, it would be a good idea for all who are posting about their org to prefix it with a side tag of [OMNI], [CLAN], or [NEUTRAL]. For example, if I made a thread seeking members to join my org, I would name it:

[NEUTRAL] ARK Community Relations wants you!

This will help keep things neat and efficient.

Any questions, please PM a moderator or post here.
    Last edited by Regulas; Feb 7th, 2006 at 04:22:12.

Very nice
    Zirreall 220/24/68 MP
    Xirreall 220/11/70 Crat
    Sirreall 220/23/70 Advy
    Merijane 221/29/70 Doctor
    Azriellla 202/0/0 NT

People shallow, self-absorbed
    See the push and shove for their rewards
    I, me, my is on their minds
    You can read about it in their eyes

most important thing, is here pc++?
    Famine said: "As stated above, customer support issues should not be posted on the forums no matter the content or implications. However, there has been no GM's giving out free BOCs. If you have any issues or concerns with customer service. Then please report those to customer service directly and not on the forums."

[Social] Bbyron: If the "coders" don't do what the "director" says they get to be "unemployed"

Account 1 (Iriche) - unFrozen
    Account 2 (Peekiri) - On its way to be frozen

gj on the quickishness

sweet idea! I like, I like
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Nicely done!
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Great job Regulas!
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

could i get a DC and a RBP on all my chars for starting this? yay beer
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

Very good, idea, make it even better, sort them...have a seperate forum section for Omni, Clan, and Neut.

I think the current system works well. Specially for those who play more than one side or faction or have not as yet committed to being either a particular side or faction or strictly staying within the confines of such.

Besides, there is no rule stating that you can't bump a thread because you don't belong to that specific guild or faction.
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan

Quote Originally Posted by ARK_Regulas View Post
    This forum is for all things related to recruiting. All of the forum rules are in effect. I'd also like to mention that trashing another guild or it's members its expressly forbidden on these forums and repeat offenders will be subject to have their posting privilages revoked. So please, be respectful of others.
    Hi,
    your link to forum rules is not valid for me at this time.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Feb 14th, 2013 at 16:16:30.

Here is an updated link to the forum rules:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines