Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sweet idea for social cloths

Love the idea of social clothes tab.

One thing I didn't read was, what you would do with your weapon? Runing around in towns wearing social clothes, while you still carry your weapon seems wrong somehow.

I removed my gun a few weeks back and the same with my armor to party. I was able to buff myself into my armor, but not my gun. I needed help from others to do that.

Reason for this is simple.

The mobs that you fight in missions, even green ones (That are suppose to be lower level then you) have far superior HP. If we were to only equip the armor/weapon we can use without buffs, we wouldn't be able to do any battle.

And just for the hell of it.... Bump eti bump.

love the idea

Originally posted by Khiro
    Love the idea of social clothes tab.

One thing I didn't read was, what you would do with your weapon? Runing around in towns wearing social clothes, while you still carry your weapon seems wrong somehow.

I removed my gun a few weeks back and the same with my armor to party. I was able to buff myself into my armor, but not my gun. I needed help from others to do that.

Reason for this is simple.

The mobs that you fight in missions, even green ones (That are suppose to be lower level then you) have far superior HP. If we were to only equip the armor/weapon we can use without buffs, we wouldn't be able to do any battle.

And just for the hell of it.... Bump eti bump.

love the idea
    Bump...
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

That would be very sweet.
    When I run around the city, I always hate it to see so much of the same armor.

Thumbs up Bump!

Love it

Thumbs up bumperoonie

I would love to see my short fat crat in a bikini

Bump!!!

Talking

Lichoon.

I dont think I would like to see that...
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

Call it personal social hologram if you need to, but please give us the tab.

Here's my 2 cents on the idea :

1) A tab like the regular Clothes tab, just dedicated for Social armor .. heck even regular armor that you think looks pretty.

2) A toggle switch, like the Sneak button in main controls, just for the Social armor thingy - Then when you hit it, all your AC's are set to 0 and your Attack rating as well. That way people won't go hunting in Social armor and it will be used for what it is meant for.

This way the change would be purely graphical since you are not un equipping any of the normal armor. And you introduce a simple debuff to solve the hunting-in-a-bikini problem.

Oh and .. bump !
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Cool

I want a social clothing tab! Press the button and instant social clothing.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

Thumbs up Love the idea!

Great idea! I would love for this to be implemented! A big old BUMP for you.

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP!

PS: Oh, I almost forgot, BUMP!

Lightbulb bump and add some.........

while they are at it, they need to fix some new line of womens underwear. When i wear my red ties by mirr, i cant wear any other social clothes with it and im stuck wearing my finest threads showing off my pale skin and MY NOOBIE BOOTS..........i would love to be able too wear some other shoes with it.

Re: bump and add some.........

Originally posted by Glitche
    while they are at it, they need to fix some new line of womens underwear. When i wear my red ties by mirr, i cant wear any other social clothes with it and im stuck wearing my finest threads showing off my pale skin and MY NOOBIE BOOTS..........i would love to be able too wear some other shoes with it.
    There are some other social clothes (of course I can't think of which ones they are at the moment) that have this same problem. You get this sexy little number that you have on and then the effect is ruined by the fact that the outfit doesn't have its own shoes and you are left with your default boots.

Come on designers! Either let us wear other clothing with the social clothes or add some shoes to them that go with them!
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Cz or Cosmik, any update on this?

Any word yet on whether or not this is being looked at, or is being worked on?

BUMP!

*scatters cookies to attract Cz/Cosmik*
    • Lvl48 Agent on RK1
    • 3D Graphics Programmer IRL
    • FORMER Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Programmer & Platform Manager (ERDAS, Inc.)

What about if while in a town such as Omni-Ent you walk around with your armor still on just minus the helmet and say the tank armor/coat then when you go into a purely social scene without guards (aka Baboon's) you would change into pure social clothes. If for some reason you have to report to a senior omni-tek/clan/neutral representative I think you should have to wear a uniform or side specific armor in their presence else you get reprimanded and possibly fined...this would add tons of new looks to the game.

Bump. Great idea! This will enhance roleplay a lot.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

It's been discussed before... but I still want a social clothes tab.

I also want the option of havign weapon visible or not in the social tab.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast