Thread: 43 Keeper, questions

43 Keeper, questions

I read alot of these guides and stuff but alot of the links are bad.

I have a 43 Keeper, he is wearing a full suit of lvl 38-41 Tharg's Armor (Malah's drop this armor). He also has a Energy Scythe.

Is the Energy Scythe ok? I saw in the article I should try to get a Frost Scythe but what's the difference? I basically solo so I need weapons I can get solo.

Also where should I be fighting? I found a dungeon that has some lvl 50 mobs but they are a bit tough for me yet.

Where should I go? I ran on from where the Malah's are and couldn't find any mobs higher.

Thanks.

You'll want frosty, it should be easy enough to get with a small team, or follow a higher level team in and ask them to kill legonaires.

Trajal's Keeper FAQ
    That's a good guide for the general questions that crop up most often, like low level weapons.

Basically at 43 you'll be hunting nas hecks or other low AC mobs and as such a styg is usually a better option due to it's fast recharge on specials and also it's higher max damage comes into play, when you start hitting ely hecks though around 80-100ish up til normally 130+ you'll want the higher minimum damage on a frost scythe. Also feel free to send me a tell in game if i'm online and i'll be happy to help you out with questions you might have.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Well I went into ToTW the other day and got a group. They helped me get the Exarch robe. But we weren't able to get me a Frost Scythe or a Desolator.

I then went back to SL and went to Misty Ridge and went into the dungeon called Abandoned Crypt. Lots of mobs 45-51. I was killing them for about an hour and leveled from 43 to 47 very quickly and made 100k+ credits to boot. Very good dungeon.

Guess I will go back to ToTW today and try to get me a frosty or Desolator.

Quote Originally Posted by Balneator
    Also feel free to send me a tell in game if i'm online and i'll be happy to help you out with questions you might have.
    She's not always this nice, don't let her lull you into a false sense of security!!

*He and actually yes i'm fine with ppl sending me tells if they need some help and find answers from forums confusing or contradicting
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Well Yesterday I got a Frosty Scythe. Pretty nice, almost always hits for 444 every time.

Only reason it wouldn't hit for the same damage is if you have better damage buffs, or better 2he buffs running or just more AR.
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent