Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance: Mayor King happily introduces his ministers to the people, but...

pardon me sir Naefan but if I am correct the whole reason of getting those new guards was because the mercenaries were anti-clan and we wanted to remain truly neutral in the public's eye wasnt that it? and one other thing as Alossa said the money didnt come OUT of OT's pockets it came OUT of Ross's (he is OT himself BUT this money wasnt OT's it was ross's big difference. the money came out of his pocket.)

now if I am right then that would mean OT didnt support this move and as for our guards now....

well I guess clansmen have an easier time in Newland city now dont they? if they are so paranoid that the guards are working for OT then why havent they shot em on sight eh? The mercenaries did and the clans never seemed to complain much but then neuts werent welcome in tir and are still not welcome there. now there is people complaining and spreading rumors that these new guards (I say new but they arent new now) are under OT payroll? give me a break.

oh well doesnt make much of a difference to me I could care less about history. but please remember that we didnt get any money from "your side" it came out of ross's pockets not OT's, and that my dear child is a history lesson you should listen closely and carefully next time.

From the few contacts i have established during my time on Rubi-Ka, and as a faithful Omni-Tek employee, i can firmly assure you that OT had no involvment in this incedent, and on a personal level, i fail to see how Mr Ross could have brought himself to fund such an incident, when Newland is a sure sign of how the Clans, Neuterals and Omni-Tek can work together for a more peaceful Rubi-Ka

on behalf of the corporation, i bid you a good day.
    Last edited by DeusEncarmine; Feb 18th, 2006 at 20:07:18.
    Kiales

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but clearly you are unarmed
    RPGs, it's all the same thing...+3 charisma required. Use the [flannel] on the [parrot]

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda
    pardon me sir Naefan but if I am correct the whole reason of getting those new guards was because the mercenaries were anti-clan and we wanted to remain truly neutral in the public's eye wasnt that it? and one other thing as Alossa said the money didnt come OUT of OT's pockets it came OUT of Ross's (he is OT himself BUT this money wasnt OT's it was ross's big difference. the money came out of his pocket.)

now if I am right then that would mean OT didnt support this move and as for our guards now....

well I guess clansmen have an easier time in Newland city now dont they? if they are so paranoid that the guards are working for OT then why havent they shot em on sight eh? The mercenaries did and the clans never seemed to complain much but then neuts werent welcome in tir and are still not welcome there. now there is people complaining and spreading rumors that these new guards (I say new but they arent new now) are under OT payroll? give me a break.

oh well doesnt make much of a difference to me I could care less about history. but please remember that we didnt get any money from "your side" it came out of ross's pockets not OT's, and that my dear child is a history lesson you should listen closely and carefully next time.
    The guards in Newland is not on the OT payroll that is 100% sure. And yes, the former guards were Omni friendly and hated the clans as much as can be. For reasons not needing to be recollected, they were kicked out eventually...

You may say the credits did not come from our side because, as you say, it was not offered by Omni Tek, it was offered by Philip Ross as a private person.
    And I might argue that by asking you where Mr.Ross earns his credits?

But, I am feeling Im being misunderstood here.... I did not mean any offense by anything I previously posted. I have been a vigilant supporter of the Neutrals for a very long time now and no one, not even Neutrals were more happy than me when they aquired their current guards. When I said I hoped you could it on your own this time around, I merely ment that it would be a great thing for you to not need help from outsiders. By outsider meaning the clans, any corporations, and any private persons.
    From what you guys have said, it seems you can now. I am happy for you about that.

So, how can I say that I support the Neutrals? Thats easy, and one cant overlook history when answering that.
    Omni Tek and the neutral community go well together and thats a simple fact. We trade and help eachother out on a daily basis and we have been doing so for a long time. That is, in my opinion, the basis for a good relationship.

So I guess Ill finish this by making it absolutely clear.....
    Long live the guards of Newland!!
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEncarmine
    i fail to see how Mr Ross could have brought himself to fund such an incident
    Mr.Ross helped the Neutrals of Newland City to pay for the Jobe Guards` service. Its undisputable. It was public.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda
    sir Naefan
    You give me far more respect than I deserve. I thank you for that.

Even though you didnt spell my name right hehehe....

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

I always address a potential client as "sir" or "Ma'am" and I am glad we cleared that up (some people take what you say much differently honestly I could really care less but better to call it as it is then let somebody rip you apart. for what you said.)

anyways I am gonna sign off its not worth reading or even fighting about I have business elsewhere and history lessons arent something I live for.....

We know who was responsible and why. ((OOC: this was a Griefing incident On an extreme scale)) We now know by the fact there has been ZERO reaction from omni-tek they fully condone this behavior on behalf of its own employee's. I hope newland finally begins to understand what the TRUE omni-tek opinion of neutrals is.

hehe you think so? from what I heard there was an investigation done by OT and they said that they caught the leaders responsible for the actions of those radicals and have placed them in an Omni-reform prison (I still dont trust Omni-Tek you cant really trust what their words are anyways just as you cant trust the clans both are... unreliable sources of information.)

thats just what I heard though.

Unfortunatly the facts are neither here nor there. We all know everyone will believe whatever they wish to believe, however misguided the infomation those beliefs are based upon.
    TTFN

Blackwidow ¬{:-)>

Toons:
    Munitoris, Engineer (Pres)
    Illegitius, Nano-Technician (Gen)
    Noideas, Martial Artist (Gen)
    Shopophile, Trader (Gen)

All proud members of Ordo Stella Noctis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12