Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Videos 2

New version of the video was posted, if you downloaded it last night, redownload =D

Nice.. Good job xorren
    lol.

wtf bottom of page
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    Awwh, picking on lowbies now ?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

you know me, i only target greys.

karlino doesnt WEAR tier3 fixer pants!
    // PvP Videos

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl

Iknow, wtb you lasting longer than 10 seconds when your flagged. Zone into a BY or something, make it last m8, I've been short on duels to gank lately.

"Oh no! I was ganked by more than one person when I'm A, widely known for being a tool, B, am in a clan city by myself, and C, was trying to kill a level 210 fixer to up my self esteem! Whatever shall I do?? I know! Spend 20 minutes drawning a stupid picture in paint because I can't go back in game and exact my revenge by you know, killing something." Sounds like a guy who wants to buy real pvp to me. Why dont you draw us up a scene of what real pvp looks like Avon =)

Listen, everyones had their fill of your whining, if your going to come on the forums and flame me every time you're killed...well...your still gonna get pwned in game...guess I've got a lot of whining to get used to.
    Last edited by Xorren; Mar 8th, 2006 at 15:35:11.

Red face

20min for that pic? it's damn fugly...lol
    Retired Jellie "Ghostforpvp" Bellie 220/18 Atrox Enforcer
    Gimp PvP movie
    Neophyte Cybor "Ghostpimpage" Plz 220/17 Atrox Keeper
    Neophyte Reroll "Ghosnipe" Mfkr 220 /14 Atrox Agent
    Upcomming Its "Gthefix" Ghost 217/16

who's flaming? don't get so touchy xorren, you're like a chick stuck in perma-pms mode.

but I do wonder how you complain that I die why MA's (no matter how well equiped and perked) cannot avoid AS and dimach damage, and get spammed by 7+ people at once with these specials... at least I have the balls to try pvping under such situations, you on the other hand, just hit bio and run.

but you know, if you've figured out a way to avoid such specials, please let me in on the secret, because looking back at the dmg spams, you and everyone else missed just about everything except the ones that are 100% land.

as for the thread, I see you've done a good job importing videos that are nice for your cheerleading role in forsaken, and as xorren's personal secretary, aside from that... well the range of subject matter is lacking.

All these mad cheerleading chicks make me horny

Isn't this thread about PvP videos? Why does everyone have to rip on ppl all the time anyway. Anybody who ganks a duel is just wrong.

Wish ppl would grow up and stop hiding behind numbers and forums (not directed at anyone person)

Jynx
    -Define Irony, a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band who died in a plane crash, Garland Green, Conair
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am Paper, Nerf Scissors, Rock is fine, <3 vice!

who's flaming? don't get so touchy xorren, you're like a chick stuck in perma-pms mode.

but I do wonder how you complain that I die why MA's (no matter how well equiped and perked) cannot avoid AS and dimach damage, and get spammed by 7+ people at once with these specials... at least I have the balls to try pvping under such situations, you on the other hand, just hit bio and run.

but you know, if you've figured out a way to avoid such specials, please let me in on the secret, because looking back at the dmg spams, you and everyone else missed just about everything except the ones that are 100% land.
    PvPing under said circumstances isn't ballsy...it's just really stupid. Hell, even I leave situations like that, and I'm usually running around Rome Green trying to kill people while 220 enforcers are on me (caugh Runner caugh Deva ). You not knowing your limits isn't an excuse to put your winnings completely aside from your losses.

In regard to that other paragraph you wrote, they're called spec blockers, and they refresh when you zone; you'd think someone that comes to OA with at least rrfe, gets flagged and sits in front of a 220 soldier and MA would at least be sensible enough to OB himself correctly if at all :P
    // PvP Videos

as for the thread, I see you've done a good job importing videos that are nice for your cheerleading role in forsaken, and as xorren's personal secretary, aside from that... well the range of subject matter is lacking.
    Here you say I'm a Forsaken cheerleader....lol, far from it. I don't think I've ever brought anyone from Forsaken to a PvP situation, maybe Twin in his prime but he's not active anymore. He's not my secretary, man, but I don't even know if it's worth trying to explain to you the idea of "friends".
    // PvP Videos

you think a 210 fixer other than me could take odd in a 1v1? ... lol
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

Exclamation

PFFFT

zonefuu is always at TG in social clothes 24/7

..to respond to the "Sounds like you dont play alot" quote

If you dont like gay people l'l introduce you to animals .... hell it works for me

The point of the comment wasn't an ego thing, it was just to say that not everything just falls into place due to luck.
    // PvP Videos

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859 ... LastLast