Thread: Vanrix..

Vanrix..

An unrekarmable Nanomage Trader, sitting in his borealis apartment is startled by a light rap on his door. He opens the door and a cloaked figure brushes past. "Close the door!" the man hisses and looks out as If he might be followed.
    The man pulls back his hood, "Vanrix, I need you to contact my brother..... It is most urgent can you do it?"
    Vanrix the Trader, gives the young Omni-Pol officer a hard look, and nods. "Double my usual fee, these are dangerous times for us all" he said. "Agreed," said the officer "but you must be quick. I need to know who was behind the attacks against Omni-Pol. Our intel is limited and needs to be confirmed."

Vanrix nods, "I will see to it, now go and be careful leaving"

The man turns and leaves, Vanrix shivers as a feeling of dread overwhelms him.
    He grabs his cloak and weapons and steps outside "I'm getting too old for this"
    he mumbles as he slips into the darkness.

To be continued........

In the dark of night Vanrix makes his way through Old Athen to his meeting at The Cup. A single patron is sitting at a table.
    He sits at a secluded booth and waits for Arxas too arrive. Vanrix mind raced,
    and he could not shake the dread he had felt since being drug into this mess.

Within a few minutes the keeper arrived, with a sharp glare he said. "Greetings Vanrix, what do you want?"
    "Your brother asked me to contact you ....... he asked me to give you this...."he replied. Looking back at the clanner behind him, Vanrix quickly hands him a encrypted message.... It appears to be from Omni-Pol.

"I see did he tell you what this is about?" he asked " I have not spoken to him in a long while Vanrix"
    "I only know that there has been some trouble and he needs your help." he leans close and whispers to Arxas... "Be carefull there is trouble afoot, these are acts of war. I fear for us all... "
    Vanrix turns and leaves the young keeper troubled. He looks at the message from his brother.
    He stands and turns to the door....

to be continued