Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improved Nanos

Improved Nanos

Where to find the 3 improved nanos exactly?

in shadowland static dungeons
    bring luck + patience
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

thats what i know, but in which dungeons are confirmed drops? please tell me

they can drop in any static dungeon in sl that has mobs in the right lvl range of the nano
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

yes, but where are the dungeons in the right ql? i searched all over ely, but couldnt find the right qls ;-(

check all nanos in chests for range
    and it is just a matter of luck and patience

I'm not sure if these have changed since the Recent SL mission addition... so if anyone can verify.. here's previously posted crat forum info: (REMEMBER: Improved nanos are uploaded from chrystals titled "weird looking xxx". They very very rarely drop in SL static dungeons as chest loot )

Improved Cut Red Tape:
    • static dungeon near clan side incarnator in Adonis, i knew i was there b/c 2 crats a trader and a NT were all calm blitzing it. the one closest to the redeemed city and outmost yard exit. Confirmed by Mezzzz, Yarana, and Shibari.
    • North of Shunpike in Elysium there are some waterfalls... at the base of the waterfalls on the east side of the pond there, you can find a cave which you can enter. Confirmed by Czarina.
    Last edited by Czarina; Jan 23rd, 2006 at 21:50:02.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

good place to find them, with 100% drop rate is player shops.

I spent ages trying to get them for free, but in the end just coughed up the cash.
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

my highest char is only 122 ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Czarina
    I'm not sure if these have changed since the Recent SL mission addition... so if anyone can verify.. here's previously posted crat forum info: (REMEMBER: Improved nanos are uploaded from chrystals titled "weird looking xxx". They very very rarely drop in SL static dungeons as chest loot )

Improved Cut Red Tape:
    • static dungeon near clan side incarnator in Adonis, i knew i was there b/c 2 crats a trader and a NT were all calm blitzing it. the one closest to the redeemed city and outmost yard exit. Confirmed by Mezzzz, Yarana, and Shibari.
    • North of Shunpike in Elysium there are some waterfalls... at the base of the waterfalls on the east side of the pond there, you can find a cave which you can enter. Confirmed by Czarina.
    i found a dungeondoor east the waterfall east the ponds, but it cant be entered (closed)

Been in the waterfall dungeon a half dozen times so far, and nothing. Seems like FUncom like's NT'S though--found tons of NT spellz. The search continues...............
    Rk1 toons ......................................RK2 Retired Toons
    111 Crat 123 MP........................213 Crat 150 Enforcer
    89 Keeper 24 Agent ....................128 Engy 167 Adv
    45 Fixer 60 Engy......................135 Doc 60 Solj
    Lots more to follow.............
    And I quote.........
    "The law firm of Pinnetti, Pinnetti, and Pinnetti have been the sole legal representation of a family of supposed "legitimate businessmen" for the last 300 years. Started in 29169, this law firm is unusual in that it is composed of 890 clones of the firm's top litigator, Carlo "The Negotiator" Pinnetti. If you can't take care of your own problems, these professionals will make them disappear. They specialize in cases where people have turned down offers that "can't be refused".

can anyone post coords of that dungeon please? i cant find it there. i only can find one closed one

This site is a great help:

http://atlas.finnvik.com/
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Just in case someone tries to buy em off the Global Market Search ... do not search for nanos, search for general items ! The weird looking crystals are not listed in the nano search.
    Also, do NOT try to repair them - they will turn into the normal version of the nano then.

Dungeons: a lot of dungeon doors are inactive, esp. in Ely and Scheol - once you find one that can actually be entered, make sure you remember which one it was.
    Maybe, with a lil luck, the planned missions for the lower zones will make more statics working.
    Hardestdrugs, Doctor, 220
    Tenderly, Enforcer, 215
    Adacta, Bureaucrat, 220
    Midshipman, Soldier, 216

A small, cute dog is called a doggy.
    A small, cute girl is called a girly.
    Now what do we call a small, cute Org ?

I spent hours and hours camping.

Found the 3 doc nanos, a fixer nano and an adv nano.

Reset B&E on the crat now, so no more chest picking.

Did find improved soothing calm, which with +61 nanodelta outdoes pnh on a 220 toon.

When I work on my NT some more I'll probably calm some missions with him.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Where OH where did you find those, DO TELL...................
    Rk1 toons ......................................RK2 Retired Toons
    111 Crat 123 MP........................213 Crat 150 Enforcer
    89 Keeper 24 Agent ....................128 Engy 167 Adv
    45 Fixer 60 Engy......................135 Doc 60 Solj
    Lots more to follow.............
    And I quote.........
    "The law firm of Pinnetti, Pinnetti, and Pinnetti have been the sole legal representation of a family of supposed "legitimate businessmen" for the last 300 years. Started in 29169, this law firm is unusual in that it is composed of 890 clones of the firm's top litigator, Carlo "The Negotiator" Pinnetti. If you can't take care of your own problems, these professionals will make them disappear. They specialize in cases where people have turned down offers that "can't be refused".

I found one of the doc nanos in adonis. Static dungeon NE'ish of Outmost Yard statue. It was the first thing I looted in it. I still have had no luck though finding the crat nanos.

anybody got some more info on where to look for those nanos?
    been all over the places mentioned lots of times still no luck...
    Pilt the Keeper

Static Dungeon at Tinker Tower in Elysium for Improved Cut Red Tape.... just looted mine there... soooooo happy
    Sgtpajeron 220 /30/70 Solitus Soldier
    Drpajeron 220 /30 /70 Solitus Doctor
    Pajitsu 220/30/68 Opifex Martial Artist
    Proud President of L.R.R.P, Omni Atlantean
    1st Soldier named Sgtpajeron to equip a "Xan of Anger" 05/03/09
    Beetelguese has reached enlightenment on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    Pajitsu hit AI30 on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    1st Martial Artist named Pajitsu to equip Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand 28/12/11

Still having no luck finding Improved Soothing Calm, not that I actually need it... the only time I ever need to actually "heal" nano is when I'm chain casting charm to get a longer duration But I figure it would be a nice nano to have, to cast on team mates etc
    So... anyone know any dungeons where this one has been known to drop?
    Sgtpajeron 220 /30/70 Solitus Soldier
    Drpajeron 220 /30 /70 Solitus Doctor
    Pajitsu 220/30/68 Opifex Martial Artist
    Proud President of L.R.R.P, Omni Atlantean
    1st Soldier named Sgtpajeron to equip a "Xan of Anger" 05/03/09
    Beetelguese has reached enlightenment on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    Pajitsu hit AI30 on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    1st Martial Artist named Pajitsu to equip Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand 28/12/11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast