Thread: How to survive?

How to survive?

Heyas crat friends.

I currently have a lvl 105 crat twink for pvp. I used to use the nanomage cocoon that now has been nerfed to level 201+. Now that cocoon is gone and all I have is my AAD and dark blue evade skills..

Sure TL7 crats got some love, but how about us lower level crats? There is really no way to survive now. What I'd love to see would be some kind of protective nano usable for lower levels, some kind of absorb or special shield? I feel weak

Any ideas?

nanomage coon? (noob alert)
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)
    Bladeskiller - 202 Solitus Engineer (TS Monkey)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

Dreadloch Endurance Booster - Nanomage Edition

Sorry for the confusion. I always called it nanomage cocoon

damnit i knew u were gonna say that (i have that also).

was hopeing you were refering to some uber perk absorb i'd missed out on:P
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)
    Bladeskiller - 202 Solitus Engineer (TS Monkey)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

Quote Originally Posted by Piili View Post
    Heyas crat friends.

I currently have a lvl 105 crat twink for pvp. I used to use the nanomage cocoon that now has been nerfed to level 201+. Now that cocoon is gone and all I have is my AAD and dark blue evade skills..

Sure TL7 crats got some love, but how about us lower level crats? There is really no way to survive now. What I'd love to see would be some kind of protective nano usable for lower levels, some kind of absorb or special shield? I feel weak

Any ideas?
    sector 10 has some nice items, but no absorb

and I think crat twink should be higher than 105, 150-160 seems like a good spot at lower levels the IP is just to tight.

Roots, snares, calms and charms, and you're having problem surviving? At 105 you could easily solo Ely, which is the zone you should be in.

How to survive?

easy

Just stay away from fights
    RETIRED:Cassondra "Hotsy" Magistrale, Proud General of OPEC
    And a gazillion other chars

Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch
    Bureaucrats, Broken as intended
    Chilled:The crat community.. bitter but entirely supportive, kind of like coffee.
    P.S. i didn't proof read this, or check for spelling, I wouldn't want to Nerf my post by actually Fixing the problems.

This post is fucntioning "As Intended" that means i don't have to fix any problems with it. (Snipped from pooncrat).

Quote Originally Posted by neocratic View Post
    Roots, snares, calms and charms, and you're having problem surviving? At 105 you could easily solo Ely, which is the zone you should be in.
    *cough* he said pvp *cough*
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Playing a crat isn't about surviving, it is about dying with style and watching your pets head south when u tell them to attack someone to the north.

Unfortunately it was deemed unsatisfying killing crats so the last patch Funcom introduced a "wait for it" proc so other professions now get some time (15 seconds) to savour the kill. Unfortunately due to the fact most professions can kill us in the time it takes us to hit the attack button it was decided 15 seconds was too long and this patch it will be nerfed.

The best equipment setup at the minute for crats who want to PvP is soldier pads, soldier weapons, soldier armour, and a soldier to put them all on.

Should you continue ranting about surviving in PvP or asking for advice on how to acheive this we will be forced to have you institutionalised and made to watch videos of the 1000s of deaths of crats on the Battlestation. Once you are cured you may be allowed to watch either of the videos of crats being successful.

Queue - I am uberest crat I kill all, crats are easy and I have no problem in PvP responses.

you Americans have very big e-peen us Europeans e-peen is vely vely small.
    (obscure?)

Hey, no solja's!!!!!

Roll a keeper instead

Quote Originally Posted by Piili View Post
    Heyas crat friends.

Any ideas?
    Reroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Thumbs up

I think im trying to go with the first-aid perk perked for one extra heal. Im going to level up a bit and get more CS and some CSS on for better evade. I've thought this over in my head and realized that ALL other profs have something better than "only evades" to survive. I don't mind making a list here im sure all of you can easily think about what others have and we dont.

Also on lower levels in borealis or battle stations we don't have charmed pets. Maybe FC could introduce a lower level carlo's unseen brotha?

I just like to play my little cratty. I really like a lot how crat plays and enjoy having fun with it. sometimes it gets just a bit frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    *cough* he said pvp *cough*
    Oh, right he did. Well, then, reroll.