Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cz's Guide to Superior Soloing

Once on an alt at an ai raid with an enf tanking (was the first ship boss) isat down, and immediately got agg, then i stood and he got it back, 10sec later i sat again and i got it again. Weird eh

Quote Originally Posted by Jenovia21
    Once on an alt at an ai raid with an enf tanking (was the first ship boss) isat down, and immediately got agg, then i stood and he got it back, 10sec later i sat again and i got it again. Weird eh
    thought you were the Enf Jeno but perhaps you have a crat ^^
    my crat actually tanks quite well. depends on the docs 4 sure but no critted hits sure makes it easier.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Great Thread just about everything i do to solo is covered except 1 thing(or at least i didnt see it) When you get aggro in inferno the boss will 99.9% of the time go to were u 1st recieved the aggro. So when u get agg just run twards pets to allow them to pick up the agg again. the boss will go to were u were standing before chasing you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~w0t0~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P. Breyers

Quote Originally Posted by Czarina
    TIPS AND TRICKS:
    • For Asase and Nyame Bosses use Radiation or Fire Reflect Bracer instead of Any other type....
    • Here's what I solo in and there's plenty of room to improve on my setup: Czarina Armor
    • Here's the main perks I feel are necessary for high success rate: PERKS

what would you improve/change then

im having some trouble choosing what direction to go realy, CSS is nice and all but it seems you basicly just shoot 50% of the time, so you proberly benefit more from the evades in the soloing part. Perked Enhance Health would maybe not be needed with Paramedic Armor and other +HP items.

Im purely guessing but more HP and heals/heal delta might be a better option in the end if you are not considering the PvP side of the game. Using +HP armor might leave some perks for +Pistol and there is the stuff from pande that adds pistol so Paramedic might be a decent option or what?

Did the final step on the quest for Ring of Plausibility just now. Had some friends and org mates telling me it would take a team to accomplish this. Guess it doesn't Lots of calming and spamming roots involved, but all in all pretty easy Crat powah

(also in full perk reset, non cola, conc, shuffle or CP )

Victor Nonya is not a threat for many professions, the most annoying part is getting rid of the adds (which isn't a problem for us)....
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Yeah, but how many profs can run in suicide style and look good while doing it? ;p

Adds were pretty easy though, tanked one or two, kept the rest rooted.

this week I was doing a TL7 ai raid org,went on the ship,killed some mobs until boss room but since we didn't have tank or enfo,pple leftso I decided to try to solo the boss room.
    In the end,I died from the Channeler because I rebuffed myself and didn't draw the mobs in the corner before the Channeler poped up,I aggroed him while fighting the mobs and being warped so it was not easy to fight the mobs and channeler at the same time.
    But I'm sure it is possible for us to reach the general,we just need the right stragegy.

My strategy: Demotivational Speech: Retreat to Glory,Stun procs and draw the mobs before the sub-boss pop up.
    Last edited by Emiron; Apr 25th, 2007 at 09:18:55.

i still have a question about this guide, how the hell do you charm asase child ?

all those i tried to charm had 551+ psy, even after debuffing with new drain (brain freeze)...

depends on the spawn, sometimes they are to high, othertimes you can find one that is below... so kill one to get a new spawned that might be a level lower

I might be wrong but iirc they need to be level 243 or below, but its been a couple of years since I was there
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Erm i can't charm any child over lvl 234-235. I'm not using brainfreeze though.

You may have to run and check every child (Asase and Anansi) to find one (or two now) that you can charm. I had a good run to find 2 childs (one of each kind) to solo LOTV at the bridge.

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Since AOMainframe is down for the count, anyone care to give a mock-up of what the Perks and Armor links showed, using Auno or another format?

http://crysis.tcdev.de/

someone is continuing ao mainframe

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    Since AOMainframe is down for the count, anyone care to give a mock-up of what the Perks and Armor links showed, using Auno or another format?
    Oh my bad, I forgot to update this (and some other). Will do.

Edit: Done. Note that this guide is outdated as we got a lot of improvement since it was written. LE tapes, DB nuke, new malaise, better pets...
    Last edited by Malaxia; Sep 23rd, 2009 at 23:22:36.

I agree. Looking at all of the guides there is an overhaul needed! Im a crat nub but ill help out if i can!
    Mashershade 220/30/70 Shade
    Capsaisin
    220/28/60ish NT
    Mashermasha 150/20/35ish Enfo

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
    Ash: Yeah, basically.
    Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
    Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Replace "Wiseman" with "Means" and "Ash" with "Kintaii" (and "speak the words" with "export your stuff") and you pretty much have every pre-patch conversation ever.

Just done Anansi Rhand with 2childs ...wasn't hard , just some hide & took me 10min
    .: Proud Member of Spartans :.

Lotusnoir: 220/30 Adv - Savapeter: 220/30 MA
    Mrpinetti: 220/30 Crat -Jetekill: 220/30 Shade !
    Lotus: 220/30 NT -Savakite: 170/24 PvP NT
    Spaartacus: 220/30 Keeper -Cheapdate: 150/20 MP
    Lotuss: 150/20 Doc - Jetedrain 116/13 Trader
    Soldlotus : 220/30 Sold - Sneaking64 : 172/24 Agent

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives. Or a crat with two charmed Childs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123