Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeeeeeeep

Meeeeeeeep

I still wonder why didnt we get a meep nano :O? traders have, doctors have, fixers, eng with warps :P

We have bank wherever. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    Traders have GMS wherever ! so what :P

Yeah I've been asking for a summon limo nano for crats for ages ^^
    It doesn't seem logical that crats have to walk whereas traders and docs can meep
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

lol

A definition from Wiki : A bureaucrat is a member of a bureaucracy and can comprise the administration of any organization of any size, though the term usually connotes someone within an institution of a government. Bureaucrat jobs were often "desk jobs" (the French for "desk" being bureau, though bureau can also be translated as "office"), though the modern bureaucrat may be found "in the field" as well as in an office.

AO Description : The Bureaucrat brings order to chaos. Bureaucrats have very limited weapon skills but their vast knowledge of nanotechnology makes up for that. They use it to directly damage opponents and create robots that will fight for them. But most importantly, a Bureaucrat uses nanotechnology to boost his leadership skills and to control hostile beings, bending their minds and blurring their aims. In a team situation, a Bureaucrat is therefore a natural leader.

So crat is somehow related to words "Office" , "Work" , "Leader" , "Corporate" etc. so crats were suppose to get a meep !! <--- Just a supportive statement.

Not every profession deserves a grid nano. Get over it.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    So crat is somehow related to words "Office" , "Work" , "Leader" , "Corporate" etc. so crats where suppose to get a meep !!
    I totally fail to follow your line of reasoning in this statement...
    Small step for techprince but a giant leap for cratkind?
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Pointless thread.... should be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    I totally fail to follow your line of reasoning in this statement...
    Small step for techprince but a giant leap for cratkind?
    Its not a reason, its a supportive statement.

Pointless thread.... should be closed.
    Pointless oO, from which angle? I said they suppose to, not they MUST have it.

I still wonder why didnt we get a meep nano :O?
    It was a question, read my posts properly before answering please, i am NOT demanding.

Well, how about a car-pool nano?
    A level 40'ish crap-yalm and a lvl 200 Limousine service.
    Not much of a stretch flavor-wise.
    Every prof wants a meep but as far as i can see only fixers ( gridmasters) and docs ( EMS service) really deserve it.
    I generaly log my engi and get warped out of team missions on my crat and in SL my MP saves me many long walks out of statics.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

How about some nice desk driving?
    May the Bugle be with you.

MrBugle
    MrBoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Yeah I've been asking for a summon limo nano for crats for ages ^^
    It doesn't seem logical that crats have to walk whereas traders and docs can meep
    Summon hover-limo, +1000 RS/Swimming, hugs the ground, restricts fighting, works in the SL.

Everyone will be jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Majoroutage_ View Post
    True, Crats should have better

A hostile nano that summons a random fixer from somewhere on RK and then forces them to meep you.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post

A hostile nano that summons a random fixer from somewhere on RK and then forces them to meep you.
    hahahaha that's an awesome idea
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    And honestly, while grid/meep nanos are nice, I think bank wherever is way more convenient.

We definitely need this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick187 View Post
    And honestly, while grid/meep nanos are nice, I think bank wherever is way more convenient.
    While cookies are very tasty, bed is more convenient. Comparing bank to grid doesn't make sense.
    i R not spik engrish

lolz

Attack Skills = Psycho Modi 25%, Time Space 25%, Psychology 50%
    Defense SKills = 0% Nano Resist

But seriously, meep nano would do alot better, lets suggest a decent name for that nano, how about "Grid Wheels"

Crats are office people, they stay at the office! No need to have a meep from the field to the office as they're not supposed to be in the field in the first place :P.

Besides, as leader/organizer of the team you should make sure there is a meeper in team, it's just a matter of leaderskills. Crats don't drive they have somebody else drive them.

True they might be the only nanotech based prof without a way home. But simply repeating "meep" again seems a bit easy; it doesn't feel very cratish, it already belongs to a couple of other profs (the more profs you give it to, the less variation between the profs and the less unique a prof is) and it doesn't seem necessary. Something else (like summon fixer, but more realistic) would be a good idea I think.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

*whistle* taxi!
    i R not spik engrish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast