Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Legend of Zora

Listen. I have saw him. He is here. He exists. He is alive.

Live with it - you are wrong. Very very wrong.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Like Toxor says.... Zora is more active than you know. So, for all of us... please mind your own business.
    Have a nice day.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Let me put it to you more simply then, since it seems you dont, cant, or simply wont understand:

IT IS OUR BUSINESS!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkintent
    since it seems you dont, cant, or simply wont understand:
    That was gonna be my next lines for you....

Your one of those persons I will never agree with so Im just gonna leave this duiscussion to itself.
    Have fun trying to tell us how incompetent Omni Tek leaders are. I am sure you will reach the ears of some..... far away...

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

As of right now, I dont give a damn WHAT hes doing. Right now hes making about as much noise as a mouse farting in the woods. A leader like that is bound to make ripples almost no matter what he does, and weve seen... nothing. not a rumor, nothing.

Hes here all right, Im not disputing his existance, it would be folly to do so

Yeah, hi, picture it..

you're running a corp like OT and the Clans are obviousl wanting as much info as possible. You don't announce your plans or your location do you? Specially not after what happened to Ross.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives

Well said

Very well put, Wilhelm.

Leave the politicking to the politicians and allow the CEO to do his job.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    You may like it or you may not. Simon Silverstone is the leader amongst the clans with the greatest following. There are so many people who wants nothing more than to grab their guns and walk beside him on a crusade of blood, death and destruction.
    Do you really think a twenty-man sized clan matters in the big picture when thousands would follow him? And, the irony of it all.... is that the monster, Silverstone, is the only clan leader who have actually acomplished something at all. How else to defend illegal actions then by more illegal actions?

But all this is also rubbish isnt it? Because, infact, there are no clan leaders at all are there? They are all free men and women to do what they want arent they? So maybe Mr.Zora should start doing housecalls?

Maybe you clanners should take a look at your own leaders afore throwing rocks at Omni Tek`s.
    :::::::::::::::RK 1::::::::::::::::::
    Statistics Atlantean:

Member Clans: 40

Legacy Affiliations:

Eco Warriors: 0

Gaia: 1

New Dawn: 0

Terra Firma: 7

The Knights of Avalon: 13

The Pilgrims: 2

The Sentinels: 11

The Unionists: 3

The Vanguards: 1

Undecided: 2

::::::::::::RK2:::::::::::::
    Statistics Rimor:

Member Clans: 43

Legacy Affiliations:

Eco Warriors: 0

Gaia: 2

New Dawn: 0

Terra Firma: 11

The Knights of Avalon: 7

The Pilgrims: 6

The Sentinels: 7

The Unionists: 3

The Vanguards: 3

Undecided: 0

I might ask you where you did your home work... because you seem to be repeating OT propoganda... these numbers clearly state that Sentinels infact do not have the largest single support in an fashion at all.

Again, some one else who suddenly finds out that he dose not have a leg to stand on on a subject.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Are you seriously trying to make us believe the affiliated represent the main populace? C`mon, you know better than that.
    How many un-affiliated clanners are there out there? How many un-affiliated clans are there out there?
    Instead of sticking your heads down a pile of papers you should try out some legwork. Maybe then you`ll see who most of the commoners, YOUR commoners, support.

But ok, for your papers, Ill agree that the Sentinels are "only" the 2nd largest (shared on RK2).
    Could you find how many clans are NOT affiliated aswell?

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12