Thread: False Professions

False Professions

I'm not an agent myself, but this was running through my mind the other day:

How many of you can fp into every single profession, and do you have any reason to, other than a sense of completeness.

I daily see agents fp as traders, docs, crats; soldiers, nts and enfs are less common. MPs and engineers seem to be even less common.

But I don't think I've ever seen an agent fp adv or fixer, or MA. I was just wondering if you guys ever do bother with these.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

we fp trader for drains
    doc for hp/heals
    crat for baton/mezzes (usually xp'n ofcourse)
    enf for AR/rage

you don't see us as fixer/ma etc often because there's not that much to offer, unless you wanna gank then meep (fp fixer)

also people fp soldier alot, cause of TMS ofc ^^

personally I only go doc/soldier/trader when pvp'n but thats because of my level and how hard tl7's hit

soon it'll be doc only

All 'cept shades and keepers

Just a few reasons for each:

Advy - perception buffing for scopes, looking like a cute leet (added concealment too)
    Fixer - evac, runspeed, BnE
    Crat - XP, Charm, Pyschology buffing
    Soldier - TMS, RRFE, Riot Control, Offensive steamroller
    MP - especially good at lower lvls for heal pet, higher lvls for single moochies, also Nano programming buff
    Traders - drains and wrangles for getting guns on as well as comp lit buff
    MA - chem damage for hecks, evades maybe
    Enf - Ess/behe, mongo, challenger
    NT - PNH, izzys
    Engie- to look like a little slayer?
    Doc- well do i really need to say the reson here?

Mostly it depends on the team you are in and what gaps you could fill. If you see an agent solo they are likely to be a fixer soldier or doc to save their own butt. However if a team has a good doc, agents will often go crat for team xp then rotate on the next one to NT to help the doc's nano pool.

Personally though i tend to go doc to start the first round with any team I dont know the players very well. then if i get the sense that my additions to healing arent needed i swap to something else.

every agent has their own theory though, and my only suggestion to non agents is dont bother telling one how to play his class
    Last edited by blackmesa; Jan 13th, 2006 at 13:26:24.

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja

oh and one of the old sticky would probably be of help too

Mimic: The Essential Nanos
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=288065

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja