Thread: *Don't take away the option of running through missions*

Exclamation *Don't take away the option of running through missions*

I don't know what you guys says but I have an unpleasant feeling that Funcom is sneaking in the criteria of 'Can't be attacked' for finishing all missions. It's just covered up in all the other mission problems for the moment.

*Don't take away the option of running through missions*

If you do, you'll upset a large portion of the player base. If you sneak it in without announcing it well in advance and without starting a thread about it, you're plain crazy.

Originally posted by Enno Rehling

Must not be in a fight vs. Find person
    Because "Find NPC" type missions are hard to solve when the NPC attcks you and you can't be in a fight when you solve them, we removed the necessity to not be in a fight. You can now solve the mission even when you are in a fight.
    I might be reading to much between the lines in what Enno says but I interpret it as all missions at least prior to the most recent server patch had the requirement 'Can't be attacked' for finishing missions.

Missions are just too hard. An average mission might be ok, but it doesn't give me equipment of the level I need to survive. Take away mission blitzing and you take away a lot of fun.

Comment from Funcom goes below this post.

> Don't take away the option of running through missions

Uhhhh, they already have.

I agree! Bring back mission blitzing! It never hurt anybody. The only missions I can FIGHT through, are the one's set ALL the way to easy. And those give me items 5-10 levels under me, which is useless, not to mention the fact that they give relatively NO money.

Give us mission blitzing back!

I don't blitz because I like tokens.

But for those who don't care, well, it should be an option. Especially when Funcom stated that blitzing was okay for some quick money. Not for a token, and certainly not for experience. That seems completely logical. Why change it?

I also think concealment should be somehow implemented. Perhaps not the point where agents are totally owning in the game in terms of money/items (agents always seem to get the best stuff, at least before this patch), but it should have some sort of function beyond a vast IP dump.