Thread: Crat's charmed mob on DD

Crat's charmed mob on DD

I'm asking this question here since I figure you crats should know the best how to answer this. I don't know if DD lists are of interest to anyone here, but a few crats I teamed with asked me about this and I thought it deserves an answer.

I am using aoParser, Anarchy Online log analyzer. Version: 0.9.724.0
    I can easily add a crat's pet to the crat's DD, but does anyone have a way to add a charmed mob's damage? If I just take the mob's name, all mobs of that type register as crat damage.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Right. You can't separate damage from mobs of the same type. This is no big issue at out door spots if the crat brings a pet from somewhere else - like a notum scourge at tiun, or a lower level crat running around with an eremite or burning shadow.

When the crat only has the option of charming mobs at the spot, or inside a mission, there will be a little inflation to his damage, since all mobs with the same name get added together.

Astounded the hell out of me when it tricked me into thinking my crat friend had done over 4 times the damage of the next person at one ai raid - after a few minutes of head scratching I counted 4 220 crats - all the Carlos' damage lumped together was damn impressive!
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

But...

Okay, I recently did a bit of PvP, and noticed that when I was attacked by another player's pet, their name was in front of the pet in damage "______'s slayedroid hit you for 9999 damage". Why not add that same string to player vs monster pets? The damage dumper programs could just look for the first name in a pet attack, and attribute it properly.