Thread: Question about finding my own Armor PPEs

Question about finding my own Armor PPEs

Hi all,

In my mad levelling frenzy on the weekend, I foolishly surpassed the ability to do QL60 missions. The lowest I can do now is 65. I was wondering:

- In order to find a QL60 item such as the PPEs, will the mission have to be exactly 60, or will there be some chance of finding one in a 65 mission?

If not, I'm gonna have to get my level 19 crat up to speed, cause there's no way I can come up with 110 million to buy one off the Exchange :/

One other thing:

- Would these literally appear only in the boss' loot, or could they also be found in chests in team missions? For example, I found a web cloak once in a chest, and I thought those were classified as "boss loot"...
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

No one ever answers my questions
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Talking

I think there's very few ppl who know the answer to your question.

And the few lucky ones who looted a pppe soft or hard, are so busy counting there million or doing armor, they dont have time to read message board anymore

I tried my self to killed 15-18 boss in level 60 team mission, with no luck.

Good luck

Rewq

Well, I can generalize the questions:

- When doing a mission of QL X, does anyone ever find boss loot with QL less than X?

- Does "boss loot" literally only appear on the boss, or can it also appear in chests in team missions? For example, I found a web cloak once in a chest, and I thought those were classified as "boss loot"...
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Dru

Since dyna camps are supposed to also use the boss loot tables, your best bet is probably to go to a level 60 dyna camp and destroy it over and over since you cant generate a QL60 mission (if you team with the lowest levels you can and they generate a mission can you not get it down to 60?)

I believe there is a good dyna camp guide on a certain guild web site you frequent :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Web cloaks are not, and have never been boss loot. They have always been chest loot.

I have killed many a Ql58 and Ql60 bosses, and their loot varries. Sometimes it's the exactly QL of the mission, sometimes slightly higher or lower. You might be able to find a PPPE in a QL65 mission, but you might be better off leveling your crat.

Before several people confirmed that they drop from bosses, some people said that they found the PPPEs in chests and on normal MOBs. Though I don't think the chests rumor is true, it's likely that any MOBs around level 60 that drop discs, might also drop the PPPEs.

Would be nice to get a response from someone who has found one. The best I ever saw was a player said he got his off a boss in a Ql60 mission in Andromeda.

Thanks for your replies, Warlock and Tarage.

Yes I suppose teaming with a lower level player who CAN get level 60 missions will work, I'll try that out.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Try leveling to 80 and then doing QL 60 missions. You could calm your way to the boss or just area root them and blitz to the boss.

I've run about a dozen missions at QL 60. The loot does vary in QL lvl. Little high to right on the money QL60.

You can continue to check your level by doing a helpbot question (/tell helpbot level xx) it will give you the mission level you can select.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

There have been reports of these dropping in missions up to QL74. I think that's the highest so far reported.

Boss loot only as far as I know.
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Missions in MMD.

Ok just a little tip.

I know PPPE has dropped in two ql 60 team missions near MMD.
    The guy who found them did like 50 team missions for them so it´s a lot of work.

I hope it will drop more often in the future cuz prices are getting insane on rare loot.

Seem's easier to get 100m creds to buy a ppe than to find people low enough to get the missions and blitz through them.

sadly i did pay 110mil for mine wish i could tell where to get 1 cause i would get 1 myself(the 1 i dont have) . anyway makes ya wonder if Fc realizes there kinda causeing people to use that credit exploit by makeing these items so rare of a drop. But the best detail i can give you that i heard was it (hard armor) dropped off a claw. if it was boss or not i do not know.
    Bored....

I found my GA MK I disc on a QL 49 mission

So the boss was probably ql 60

So get a mission that is a few levels back
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Found PPPE in my search of GA.. doing ql58-62 missions in clon****.

Originally posted by BrutalThug
    Found PPPE in my search of GA.. doing ql58-62 missions in clon****.
    Hehe, okey, sell it and buy 6-7 GA discs

I'm guessing u won't give it to me...

BrutalThug, did you do a single-mission or a team-mission when you found the PPPE?

As far as I know, the PPPEs have been confirmed to drop as boss loot, though the mission can be higher than QL60.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!