Thread: Remedy/Serenity is recruiting!

Post Remedy/Serenity is recruiting!

Remedy/Serenity Rectruitments open again!

The Clan orgs Remedy and Serenity where both born 2003, as separate orgs from the beginning, but in March 2005 Remedy/Serenity merged and it ended up with what we got now.
    Our president is Rawenna, who we all adore and pray to each day to spread welfare to our org.
    But now we are recruiting fresh blood and clogged up old veterans too.
    whish means that if you are up to level 150 is free to apply to join the Serenity section, And anyone above 150 is off course free to apply to join Remedy.

So why Should you join us?
    We're a bunch of guys and girls willing to enjoy Anarchy Online, we're a PvM&PvP focused organization that is based on a friendly attitude, we also help each other and just try to have fun.
    So if you are currently looking for an org or a new one for any reason you now know where to look.

Why you Shouldn’t join us?
    Well if you like activities like ganking, griefing, KSing, ninjalooting or harassing others and that sorts of fun, then your not welcome to apply.
    But besides that there are no many reasons. (I'm probably forgetting something important now >.<) Oh yea being an omni is good reason not to join.

What do we expect from you?
    Not much really. We are mainly looking for some new friendly people that want to join.
    You don’t have to have all expansions to join, there is many raids to do on Rubi-Ka, but to attend to the SL or AI raids its an advantage to have those expansions.

What can we offer?
    • A bunch of Good and friendly people.
    • A Large city located in Mort, with good benefits and good org contracts.
    • A participation to all kind of raids, like Eel, Mercs, Aliens, Hollow Island, IS and any other raid one could come up with.
    • We offer for those who want to attend at Tower Wars at all level ranges.
    • Remedy/Serenity is active members in Council Of Truth, and active in role playing (for those who wants to), we currently support the Gaia faction.

So how do I join?
    Well before you can join you got to read these rules first, and off course agree to them all.

Rules:
    1. No ninja looting, if someone is caught doing so it an /org kick.
    2. No gaking of claners or neutrals, if someone is caugt doing so and it is an obvious ganking /org kick, othervise a warning.
    3. No griefing, if someone is caught griefing, they get a warning. no attacking neutral towers, anyone doing so get a warning the first time, (i suggest kick if it happens again).
    4. No selling items in guildchat to guildies in orgchat, warning if that happens.
    5. Only English in orgchat (except for a simple "Hi" message.
    6. No spamming in orgchat.
    7. No excessive begging. (public begging is always bad)
    8. No attacking Neutral towers
    9. No Scamming
    10. No attacking towers without permission from a general or the president. and NO going into 5% gas clan bases without a member of the owning guild in team.
    11. Loot raids are allowed in the city.

Now when that is done you can contact one of our recruiters
    For Remedy: Bashere, Kajok
    And Serenity: Bashere, Kajok, Sinala, Ditz or Valshares.

Or you can go to our Remedy/serenity Forum and make a post, then we will contact you in game.

PS: When joining make sure to bring a gift for our president (she likes gifts). ^^
    Last edited by Bashere; Jan 14th, 2006 at 15:20:23.

bump for a good org
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix

^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^
    ^

Back up we go ..
    Muhahaha

it went on page 2 bump

whew!! this almost went to page 2!
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

bump e ti bump
    Rawenna -Proud General of Alpha Omega

"Royal bitch of the Clans"

Member of the CoT clergical staff

Omg teh bumpzor! Great guild, great leader, and I don't care if I'm biased
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

omgz! pewpew, get back up there!
    Bazaz 220/25 Agent
    setup
    "Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy!" Lord John Whorfin
    "all ignorance toboggans into know and trudges up to ignorance again:" e.e.cummings
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Plato
    Why!?!?

Boump. We got loads of traders u know.... Traders are Uber, join us.
    [***: hello
    To [***]: yes?
    [***]: Are you trader?
    To [***]: No I'm a blue thingy with wings
    [***]: ok,thx

Happy fun bump for happy fun people
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Bump for Rawenna <3
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

Bump for all the cool people
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

bump for some of the finest clammers out there.

Pyoo Pyoo! Bump for raw You should let people kill the fencesitters, a.k.a. French people tho :/
    210/15 Ghostman Doctor (Inactive)
    205/12 Ghostwolfy Adventurer (Active)
    150/05 Ghosteyes Fixer S10 twink in progress
    148/06 Ghostguard Soldier (Semi-Active)

"No matter how subtle a Wizard, a knife between the shoulderblades will seriously cramp his style"

Alpha Omega

bump, bump it up