Thread: What Charm works on Ely Horrors?

What Charm works on Ely Horrors?

I am curious as to what charm works on Ely Horrors.

perhaps i should say what is the lowest charm that works decently?
    Last edited by xephadoo; Jan 1st, 2006 at 15:57:38.

WTB : Information tool : Psychic

We really should have an item like the 'information tools' that lets us see a mob's psychic. That would let us know if the mob is : 1. Charmable. 2. Charmable with a team. 3. Charmable with a debuff. 4. Not charmable.

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    we already have that...
    it's called trial and error
    that's half the fun...exploring what you can and cant charm. what makes a bad or a good charm pet
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

well from pls trial and error, what is the earliest charm to work on horrors in ely

trying to figure out if my wife can mochy into it :P

Quote Originally Posted by xephadoo
    well from pls trial and error, what is the earliest charm to work on horrors in ely

trying to figure out if my wife can mochy into it :P
    There's no hard number. You're gonna have to try it out with the hugest charm your wife can cast.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

i know there is no hard number, but i was curious as to what was the lowest charm that could consitantly charm them

she will not be able to do it now, as she is too low lvl, but i wanted there to be a charm for her to shoot for

anyway for the original question depends on lvl, for lower Inveigle Support works, higher ones need TMD