Thread: Looking for serious RPers to start a special type of Omni guild

Lightbulb Looking for serious RPers to start a special type of Omni guild

OK well after reading in the roleplaying forum. I realized something that really pisses me off.

I really want to be a RP guild that is RP and wants to push the limits a little. Mostly meaning I want to be in a guild that is Anti-Omni but Omni aligned. (this just sounds like fun to RP) But as i sit in Omni trade trying to find a group, there always comes some idiots and start shootin up the guards. These ppl are 95% if the time Omni aligned. So i ask them is your guild anti Omni? And then they laugh and say "Hell no! Omni rules!". This is total BS if Omni rules rules then why shoot up the guards? Go to Clan and shoot their guards wimp.

So I would like to start a guild that starts to handle this problem also. I would see it as if you are omni aligned and shootin up the Omni guards and not anti Omni minded then you are a problem and need to be eradicated. These ppl and there orgs would also be targets for any guild that I would start or be part of. This is a RP not a f....ing powerleveling game. Damn what a waste of cash.

As i write this I might even be able to swayed over to being in a vigilante group against non RPers, ie. guard killers and such.

Opinions? Flames?

Z

Thumbs down

so, you want to start a guild that um...... yells at people who shoots at guards?

this is taking RP to the "next level" ?

bleh
    Dictator

Talking

Greetings Z-Axis, My Name is Tikon.

I am Currently the leader of the High Courts Of Justice on
    Rubi-Ka 1.

If you have decided that you wish to stay on Rubi-Ka 2 then please disregard this litle bit of info.

On Rubi-Ka 1 I run a tightly organised Judiciary system, We hold court hearings for the criminals of the planet, it is good role play and we do have fun too.

We currently have a trila comming up, where the accused was found killing omni guards whilst being omni aligned herself. she is infront of the court on the charge of murder and breach of the peice.

If this sounds like the thing for you, pop onto Rubi-Ka 1 and gimme a tell, perhaps we can get together and i can tell you a bit more!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

No one said "next level" or yells at ppl. Guess u need to learn to read.

I made to reference on what to do but would be open to suggestions. Take your narrow mind to another thread and go powerlevel your crat somewhere else.

Z

how exactly does one powerlevel a crat?
    Dictator

Um

Sounds too much like real life....aligned with Interdent, they sign my paychecks, but hate them.

I understand what you are aiming for, good idea. Just too close to home when I want to log on to get away from the political crap like at work.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos
    Agent and Java-Junkie of Rubi-Ka

Something I don't understand..

Wait a minute.. if you're anti-Omni, you should be cheering on the guys who kill the guards, regardless of their reason why. Intentions are irrelevant - what matters is, whether they intend to or not, they're furthering YOUR goal by taking out a few guards. So cheer 'em on.. or better yet, whine about it to them, then perhaps they'll kill even more guards in an attempt to get attention...

--Sandy

PS - Be nice to Faolrin, dammit. The guy provided me with more amusement in an hour than I've had since I bought the game :P

Nope thats just it they dun even deserve that kinda attention. They are lower than that.

Z

Still, if you can get the unwashed masses to do your dirty work...

Let em, by all means!

The ends justify the means.. even if the means are somewhat distasteful.

/me shrugs.

--Sandy