Thread: My PVM Setup

My PVM Setup

Hallo everyone..
    I am about to finish my Enforcer and I wanted to ask for what you people think about my items setup.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=150582 (220, trox enf)

There are no Symb´s there, because I am still working on it... I got the Psychic Alpha symbs so far,
    and I hope I can get the rest of it too in

This is a 100% PVM (AAD) Setup!

If you got any ideas about improvement, I would love to hear it!!!

You haven't upgraded the weapons?
    If you don't know how, here is a guide from AO universe, upgrading can be found at the bottom.

Regarding the armor.. I see you are using a defensive setup.
    The plate armor can be upgraded with DB infusers (I think?). Upgraded version
    You can also consider Combiend Mercenary armor for more ar/damage.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    You haven't upgraded the weapons?
    If you don't know how, here is a guide from AO universe, upgrading can be found at the bottom.
    I did update my weapons, and I actualy still use them for the nano bonus, but ill get back to
    Abandonment once I have the new symbs in. Abandonment has AAD <3

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Regarding the armor.. I see you are using a defensive setup.
    The plate armor can be upgraded with DB infusers (I think?). Upgraded version
    You can also consider Combiend Mercenary armor for more ar/damage.
    I use the updated version.. I just made a mistake at auno config <.<
    You dont use Infuser tho,
    you need perls from DB2 dungeon.

Here is the updated version: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=150888

ty

Not too much there I would change. I wouldn't use those shoulderpads if your goal is to push AAD, iGoC's are the best.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jan 20th, 2010 at 22:01:35.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I was thinking about it... but i am not really sure if worth the money?!

It all depends on what you want to do. AAD setup is nice with a small team/raid and against a lot of enemies, in all other cases it's not that worth it.

I'd go with db chest/pants, iGoCs, ACDC instead of speed util and ofab ring.
    blah

Why DB chest and pants?

You trade 20ish def, 500~hp and 6 hd for 3% crits, 15 dmg and some abilities. Crit worth more than the loss imho.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    You trade 20ish def, 500~hp and 6 hd for 3% crits, 15 dmg and some abilities. Crit worth more than the loss imho.
    Its not my job to do dmg... and if I wanted some more dmg in general, I would need to change alot in my setup.
    Since FC is gonna cut my HP anyway... I need every little HP and AAD I can get.

BUT... once I got my Def. setup done.. ill make a new thread for a PVP setup

Let's see... I assume you're concentrating on AAD, HP and HD, in that order.

I'd use iGoC instead of Ofab shoulder. Every point of AAD is good. But on the other hand, I'd use CM sleeves instead of DB ones. The net bonus from this swap is not much, 50 HP and 10 AAD, but it's there. Might be just me being weird, tho.

For left finger HHaB is more beneficial when tanking APFs and such, the ankaris can nuke hard, and you need quite high NR to resist them semi-reliably. When tanking raids with small groups, but with a crat in team, Ofab ring might be a better choice in that spot, so swapping depending on situations would be advisable.

Other than that there's not much to say, and even those are just opinions. Looking good all in all.

PS. I'm not actually sure you can self DB nanos without +nanoskills from weapons even with full alphas if you don't have contracts/towers (while not wearing any nanoskill-buffing items, of course). It'll be tight, at least. If that's the case, you might want to consider swapping to 2he for nanoskill boost and +30 AAD.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

what about Mystical Force Tight Shirt? found a 240, and it seems pretty cool evade wise. 30-40 more evades
    if HP matters then why not pen ofab chest? 800 more HP 22 MC and 60 less damage a hit

Update

I finished my symbs update yesterday... so here is my current status: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=150582
    Even tho I dont have an igoc jet, I will have it soon and will then replace my ofab pad.

Since my symbs are more or less done now (I hope to get a higher lvl feet)... I was thinking about
    a second set of items for pvp.
    I am not very interested into 1vs.1, its more about tower defense stuff and tara... if thos omnis show up any time soon

Some people seem to have 2 set´s of items... 1 for pvp and 1 for pvm, they also reset their perks depending on what they are on, so maybe anyone here can give me some suggestions what I would
    actualy need to be in a pvp setup.