Thread: Might be a stupid question but...

Might be a stupid question but...

I`m closing in on 210 on my lil crat, and still loving her. Not for the xp stuff (I`m not a xp stick) ODing a 216 doc friend and a 210 MP friend when we are out having fun
    Anyway, I`m thinking of getting some alien armor soonish, and the question is:
    Supple for more damage and better shotgun skills, or scout/commando for adding ze nanoskillz and evades and inits?

/Danderfluff RK2
    Elements of Destruction

whatever suits your style i`ll say.
    combined commando for more all def?
    combined ss for more weaponskills and evades?
    combined xxxx for xx
    xxx xxx xxx
    whatever
    arith/observant is probably a good choice for crats but lot of them will work i guess.
    combined commando seems like a not so bad choice if you want more weaponskills and arent that dependant on nanoskills.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

I would agree, look at your breed/playstyle.. where do you need more help? What do you utilize with your current setup, what are the holes?
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

I can see od a doc, usualy spends more time healing and debuffing.

As for trying to od others depends on what we do. I don't use anything i can't self equip and I still do very good damage even when usualy 3rd or 4th, not including any charms. When i mezz and or debuff alot my damge goes down.

Crats are cursed. I love to push damage and have the best weapons in teams to kill faster and make for faster sk. But when solo you don't want the damage because even though my crat bot is a wimp at tanking it tends to last longer than me when getting hit.

Shotgun isn't a bad choice, easier on ip but ai pistols will do more damage in the long run and we have good symbo support for pistols as well as perk support.

Yeah I`m going the way of the shottie I don`t solo much on this toon, leaving that to my keeper, so I like to push dmg really hard. I think I`ll end up with a mix of different types of ET armor. Still got a while to think about it tho, but any inputs are greatly appreciated
    Elements of Destruction

No, NT's are cursed, Crats are Fillibustered
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

I think for damage CC is gonna win.

Combined SS though would seem to me to be the best for general use. For the most part, crats don't really have a nanoskill dependency.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

I'm going comb. merc on my 2hb trox crat. Well, that and some nanoskill armor at some point soon.
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    I agree with port.

Crats have no real nanoskill problems
    But the additional evades/weapon skill boost is nice. Evades will help when solo'ing and the weapon boost will help in teams. CSS seems one of the better options for crat
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

all out evades or all out all def?
    dark blue evades or massive alldef?
    personally i think we benefit more from the commando with alldef but.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

tho more nanoskills can always be handy for landing roots etc better, but yeah its not a huge advantage
    Facadefx 220 Adventurer
    Cratfx 220 Bureaucrat
    Candypantsfx 220 Keeper

My crat is still pretty low level, but from my limited experience and from watching what happens to crats at high level, I feel like in general, the best choice would be a combo somewhere between Combined Commando and some +HP gear like Molybdenum, OTAF (boots/tank) and maybe some AddAllDef (Flycatchers). I would think an ideal crat setup might look something like this:

http://www.aomainframe.info/equipcon...tFinger=245482

With whatever Aruls you need for damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

If you can get your hands on any alien armor, its a good thing, CC is probably the way to go as has already been said.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2